PSA. $100 entry SNG tourney at 7:15

IAG

16 hours ago, Brayden11 said:

I’ll square up with Rich or IAG if you get in. IAG are you ok with that? 

I’m fine with squaring up with me.  Admission to the room will need to be cleared with the poker commish.   FYI, we just played one $100 entry and last three last night were $50 entries.

1 hour ago, IAG said:

I’m fine with squaring up with me.  Admission to the room will need to be cleared with the poker commish.   FYI, we just played one $100 entry and last three last night were $50 entries.

let me know if I can play, this time I will be backed up but obv further playing IN MY CASE should be posting up with somebody in advance due to my credit history

48 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

HAHAH LOOK AT THE PUPPET. IMMEDIATE REPLY.

Dance wigga, dance!

lOL.   ATLEAST I ain’t broke pal..... MR HOFFA  please take this thread down as HUAD isn’t welcome in the poker room.   Thought that was clear when no one replied but seems like HUAD needs a confirmation so I will confirm it for him....

Sandbox this thread and thanks in advance Mr Hoffa

2 minutes ago, Deemer said:

Why the fuk was I booted from ungar?

Nbw you scared pal? Or commish striper?

Everyone who wasn’t actively playing was booted.   If u wanted to play again, I’m sure u could get in, or someone can pm u the link.

5 minutes ago, Deemer said:

Why the fuk was I booted from ungar?

Nbw you scared pal? Or commish striper?

Mr deems

i think anyone that hadn’t played in last 30 days ended up getting put on the outside.... we would love your action sir, as you are solid as they come unlike HUAD......i don’t handle who is in or out but I’ll let the board know you would like access again but if you do not play every 30 days they may put you on the outside again after 30:days of being inactive   Hope to see you aro7nd soon Mr Deemer