mikeman

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

when i was 17 my mom was working so she had my dad take the family dog to the vet. she was pretty healthy. but for some reason he had her put down. with nobody ever getting a chance to say goodbye. cause hes a monster

im doing the same thing in a few days. and thats the way it is cause Stone Kold said so 

Sorry for your dog KK, at some point it is time. Sounds like you've been a good owner and companion to him.

• 8 months later...

Thanks to you all.  It's very strange not seeing her around following me everywhere and bitching at me (she was a really small runt of the litter cat with some "I'm tough and important and demand" attitude but nothing but sweet.  She wouldn't hurt anybody.  Gonna be lonely and different without her but our pets wouldn't want us moping for eternity.

The vets all said they'd never seen anything like it in 40 years.  She had the sedative and when it was time for the final shot they couldn't find a heartbeat on her between him, another vet tech, and the main vet checking.  She was still breathing however.  They were all perplexed.  I guess she took her heart with her to heaven.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Thanks to you all.  It's very strange not seeing her around following me everywhere and bitching at me (she was a really small runt of the litter cat with some "I'm tough and important and demand" attitude but nothing but sweet.  She wouldn't hurt anybody.  Gonna be lonely and different without her but our pets wouldn't want us moping for eternity.

The vets all said they'd never seen anything like it in 40 years.  She had the sedative and when it was time for the final shot they couldn't find a heartbeat on her between him, another vet tech, and the main vet checking.  She was still breathing however.  They were all perplexed.  I guess she took her heart with her to heaven.

Did you take the body to bury it yourself?