I found an 808 blue tooth CANZ speaker on my run this afternoon

sleepy

Well done Sleepy, great find

THE BOTTOM LINE

The 808 Audio Canz Wireless Speaker is an extremely affordable Bluetooth portable speaker that delivers decent audio at moderate volumes.

MSRP $34.99
Check Stock

PROS

• Solid audio performance at moderate volume levels.
  • Inexpensive.
  • Very portable.

CONS

• Distorts at higher volume levels on tracks with moderate to heavy bass.
  • Dances across tabletops like Fred Astaire.

I found $100+ in what was obviously a server tip total in the lobby of a Mexican restaurant yesterday.   No idea why they set it down in a small little area with local newspapers/real estate mags.    

And yes, I returned it to lady at register. 

1 hour ago, IAG said:

I found $100+ in what was obviously a server tip total in the lobby of a Mexican restaurant yesterday.   No idea why they set it down in a small little area with local newspapers/real estate mags.    

And yes, I returned it to lady at register. 

El Sombrero?

13 hours ago, mike499 said:

I see if you are ever in rapid try el sombrero it’s phenomenal. Was on vacation last week and we drove out to pick up a car had to make a stop at my favorite Mexican joint 

I will!   Hey house is the housing market in SF these days?  Any idea?  It was hot for a while.  I have another investor interested..listing it will be a pain long distance, but might be worth it…this guy made offer without even getting in the house. 

22 minutes ago, IAG said:

I will!   Hey house is the housing market in SF these days?  Any idea?  It was hot for a while.  I have another investor interested..listing it will be a pain long distance, but might be worth it…this guy made offer without even getting in the house. 

No to sure I know my brother and his wife just rented a house on southeastern Dr $2200 month. Maybe that's an option

6 hours ago, mike499 said:

No to sure I know my brother and his wife just rented a house on southeastern Dr $2200 month. Maybe that's an option

Damn.  Lots of money for rental,  but we are paying 2k in Sturgis.      If I was younger might consider renting, but one rental is enough.  Plus I could use the Keyash.

10 minutes ago, IAG said:

Damn.  Lots of money for rental,  but we are paying 2k in Sturgis.      If I was younger might consider renting, but one rental is enough.  Plus I could use the Keyash.

Understandable but don't you want an out I know you miss us out here 😁