The King Returns

Dodgers Dynasty

I hope all of you peasants are doing well.
Other than my Dodgers being the best team in Baseball, and my Rams being the best team in Football…what’s new? 

I took almost a full year off from sports betting. Decided to make a small deposit at the beginning of the tourney just for fun. Deposited $250 and have turned that into $1,800 with the F4 set for this weekend. Absolutely crushing college hoops and golf, I’m like 9-2 over the past two weeks. That’s how DD rolls. Figured I check back in with u fucks since I’m once again building mountains of cash and bitcoin 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

I hope all of you peasants are doing well.
Other than my Dodgers being the best team in Baseball, and my Rams being the best team in Football…what’s new? 

I took almost a full year off from sports betting. Decided to make a small deposit at the beginning of the tourney just for fun. Deposited $250 and have turned that into $1,800 with the F4 set for this weekend. Absolutely crushing college hoops and golf, I’m like 9-2 over the past two weeks. That’s how DD rolls. Figured I check back in with u fucks since I’m once again building mountains of cash and bitcoin 

[url=https://postimg.cc/1fjn1bN9][img]https://i.postimg.cc/4xJzVgfh/472-E1948-E02-C-4-C06-B1-C5-803703721-F38.jpg[/img][/url]

Get to the UNGAR room......stripper misses you cracking his ass hank.....

2 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

My vote is to let this man IN IMMEDIATELY.   

Bro there is no vote. I’m one of the founding players of the room the day WVU created it. Lol.  

When I request access to the Ungar Room, it’s given. Absolutely no clue as to why I currently don’t have access. I’ll assume it was some sort of lapse or something due to my not posting for the past year or so. But it WILL be reinstated, and it will be reinstated NOW. 

1 minute ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Bro there is no vote. I’m one of the founding players of the room the day WVU created it. Lol.  

When I request access to the Ungar Room, it’s given. Absolutely no clue as to why I currently don’t have access. I’ll assume it was some sort of lapse or something due to my not posting for the past year or so. But it WILL be reinstated, and it will be reinstated NOW. 

YOU BOYS HEARD THE MAN AND I COULD NOT AGREE MORE.....YES REASON WHY IS YOU WERE NOT PLAYING SO THEY CLEANED UP PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PLAYING.  

STRIPPER WILL NOT BE HAPPY MR HANK

1 minute ago, nothing but winners said:

YOU BOYS HEARD THE MAN AND I COULD NOT AGREE MORE.....YES REASON WHY IS YOU WERE NOT PLAYING SO THEY CLEANED UP PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PLAYING.  

STRIPPER WILL NOT BE HAPPY MR HANK

Fuck stripper he’s a clown and has ZERO say about anything :bulb