The table is set! HUAD is marrying on April 21st

HurryUpAndDrink

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

rock how is saying TPTB are going drip by drip trolling you?

you claim to have a 160 IQ but are pretty dumb sometimes. either that or you make a thread and dont really read it 

its 145 IQ

And I didnt say that, you are quoting housepicks

I read it as a general comment KK, you have been trolling me for months

It dont work cause guess what? You are a loser

I might not have lots of zeros on my bank account but I do what I love for a living and I make love to the woman I love every night - that in my book is winning sir

When was the last time u were happy? 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, housepicks said:

Hurry will always be a bit crazy but he’s trying to be a better man. Kk Maybe you should try that.

I have certain life rules that I live by, one of them is the opinions of men that live with their mother don’t matter.

That's a great rule!

Gonna visit mom today with the wife - havent seen her in 3 weeks

They both love sushi so thinking about ordering a 50 piece combo for lunch and tell my brother to hop in too

Japanese feast day

Put the 50% down payment last night for the wife's 14K gold engagement ring - she was very happy indeed, I'm being treated like a king!

Well congrats man!  I hope you have a lifetime great marriage with her.  IIRC you met her and only live chatted with her for over a year before meeting in person.  How exactly did you know she was the one then without physically ever meeting before then?  Seemed like a pen pal thing until you met in person for the first time.

Damn and just to think if my ex gf would have just acted right and waited I would probably be married for over 2 years now.  Instead she hates my fucking guts, stalked me for a year and a half, and recently just removed me from her venmo contacts but still keeps a few exes who cheated on her as contacts.  LOL.  Not marrying her was one of the biggest favors ever done to me.

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

That's a great rule!

Gonna visit mom today with the wife - havent seen her in 3 weeks

They both love sushi so thinking about ordering a 50 piece combo for lunch and tell my brother to hop in too

Japanese feast day

Put the 50% down payment last night for the wife's 14K gold engagement ring - she was very happy indeed, I'm being treated like a king!

Must be nice to be able to afford that sort of stuff !

52 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Well congrats man!  I hope you have a lifetime great marriage with her.  IIRC you met her and only live chatted with her for over a year before meeting in person.  How exactly did you know she was the one then without physically ever meeting before then?  Seemed like a pen pal thing until you met in person for the first time.

Damn and just to think if my ex gf would have just acted right and waited I would probably be married for over 2 years now.  Instead she hates my fucking guts, stalked me for a year and a half, and recently just removed me from her venmo contacts but still keeps a few exes who cheated on her as contacts.  LOL.  Not marrying her was one of the biggest favors ever done to me.

Thank you pal. It wasn't like that, we were never "pen pals" - we hit it off since day 1 we started talking and after a month or so of speaking almost every day, we decided to become exclusive.

Because she was in Portugal and me in Costa Rica, there was no way we could meet at first during the first lockdowns of the pandemic... so we had to work with what we had, I would never advice anyone to do long distance relationships... is very harsh, and can be very painful if it extends for long.

True love wins in the end, and the only reason we are together now is that, we always loved each other to the max, and made proper commitments and adjustments for our own emotional security and stability. Love is never enough. A great relationship takes sacrifice, commitment and many other details...

There was online naughty behavior in the meantime, which of course, can never be compared to the real thing.... and obv we were very nervous of that online chemistry not translating in person... eventho we were engaged before we met, we both knew the real test was last August when we finally met.

I think we pretty much sealed the deal during our 2nd day together, as we had a sync big "O" if u know what I mean... which is something very hard to achieve even for couples that have been together for long.

The hormonal aspect is top too, it seems I'm addicted to her scent and she is to mine... pheromones and stuff - that seems to be crucial for sexual attraction as well.

Our chemistry is top on all fields, sexual, intellectual, emotional, etc. We have the same family goals, and it just goes beyond all rationale when you realize even the worst times together are better than the best times we had by ourselves...

You just know when the right one is in front of you, because it completes many aspects of the relationship with little to no effort!

15 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Must be nice to be able to afford that sort of stuff !

a 50 piece sushi combo is like $20 here

no clue how much it is in San Francisco but I estimate you spend 200x in food than I do every month

we spend $80/$100 per week on food, the both of us, how much do you spend on yourself?

15 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

a 50 piece sushi combo is like $20 here

no clue how much it is in San Francisco but I estimate you spend 200x in food than I do every month

we spend $80/$100 per week on food, the both of us, how much do you spend on yourself?

WTF

100 dollars a month 

Merlin the human garbage disposal 

5 hours ago, housepicks said:

Hurry will always be a bit crazy but he’s trying to be a better man. Kk Maybe you should try that.

I have certain life rules that I live by, one of them is the opinions of men that live with their mother don’t matter.

maybe i should tell boats neighbors he molested his daughter too

this website is ass backwards

28 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Thank you pal. It wasn't like that, we were never "pen pals" - we hit it off since day 1 we started talking and after a month or so of speaking almost every day, we decided to become exclusive.

Because she was in Portugal and me in Costa Rica, there was no way we could meet at first during the first lockdowns of the pandemic... so we had to work with what we had, I would never advice anyone to do long distance relationships... is very harsh, and can be very painful if it extends for long.

True love wins in the end, and the only reason we are together now is that, we always loved each other to the max, and made proper commitments and adjustments for our own emotional security and stability. Love is never enough. A great relationship takes sacrifice, commitment and many other details...

There was online naughty behavior in the meantime, which of course, can never be compared to the real thing.... and obv we were very nervous of that online chemistry not translating in person... eventho we were engaged before we met, we both knew the real test was last August when we finally met.

I think we pretty much sealed the deal during our 2nd day together, as we had a sync big "O" if u know what I mean... which is something very hard to achieve even for couples that have been together for long.

The hormonal aspect is top too, it seems I'm addicted to her scent and she is to mine... pheromones and stuff - that seems to be crucial for sexual attraction as well.

Our chemistry is top on all fields, sexual, intellectual, emotional, etc. We have the same family goals, and it just goes beyond all rationale when you realize even the worst times together are better than the best times we had by ourselves...

You just know when the right one is in front of you, because it completes many aspects of the relationship with little to no effort!

I had the same with my ex.  Kind of still left with coulda shoulda woulda with her 2 years later.  I will probably never meet another chick more compatible with me than her (nor will she than me), but Jesus she had too many red flags to marry.  My buddy said you need a yin to your yang, and that she and I were just total dynamite and complete yang to each other.  Sex, booze, and blow and her psycho ways.  I wish her well.     

i certainly dont wish any harm to HUAD. he likely understands that. and i do troll him im a little b1tch. but i also try to tell him he is on borrowed time with the drug use. but its not likely to work he doesnt really care. and some ppl can use drugs maybe for years me personally im too much of a wimp to use drugs or booze

but the bottom line is he has to get 100% clean at some point or he will get major health issues

2 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

10hrs on the road, just came back home... being happy is very strange but im getting used to it

so many ostacles. the CR gov just wouldnt leave you alone. not for a second. maybe for a weekend hoping you would OD

but you didnt and now they are pissed that you exist at all. yet you are happy. unreal