I have the Omicron lol

HurryUpAndDrink

14 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

lets kill all the ppl that do exactly what we say. and then we can then struggle with the ppl who believe everything they read on the internet

says the guy who thinks the government spends quantious time DEWing him and focusing on his life

cause YOU Kolzig, are so important for the deep state! 

51 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

But no chance they kill people with a vaccine right? Only what they do to you is possible... :jerk

i dont think the USA kills many ppl at all in comparison to russia or whomever you choose

and im sure covid was on purpose and it took a lot of ppl months or years early sure. but to say that the vaccine is purposely killing young healthy biden voters on purpose is dumb 

11 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i dont think the USA kills many ppl at all in comparison to russia or whomever you choose

and im sure covid was on purpose and it took a lot of ppl months or years early sure. but to say that the vaccine is purposely killing young healthy biden voters on purpose is dumb 

The fact it's dumb doesn't mean it's not hapenning. The one absolute about democrats is that they hate people.

Day 5.

After a great end of day 4 in which I felt it was over... I spent all day 5 in high spirits... then took a nap with my lady around 6pm and woke up at 9pm feeling strange again.

Headache, runny nose, and my left ear and left side of the face hurt.

Took 3 pills for pain.

Feeling good now as I zip ginger tea and eat some coconut.

Covid is sticky and tricky but not deadly.

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Day 5.

After a great end of day 4 in which I felt it was over... I spent all day 5 in high spirits... then took a nap with my lady around 6pm and woke up at 9pm feeling strange again.

Headache, runny nose, and my left ear and left side of the face hurt.

Took 3 pills for pain.

Feeling good now as I zip ginger tea and eat some coconut.

Covid is sticky and tricky but not deadly.

Yeah I hope your pecker falls off pal.