It's A Done Deal.

The X

Congrats X!   Moving sucks so bad.   Uhaul full of my house left today. Pray to Gods the rest fits in my car tomorrow.  Close Friday morning.  Will be so relieved to have this done.   Buying is much more fun than selling!

Hope u have safe travels and smooth moving!

13 minutes ago, IAG said:

Congrats X!   Moving sucks so bad.   Uhaul full of my house left today. Pray to Gods the rest fits in my car tomorrow.  Close Friday morning.  Will be so relieved to have this done.   Buying is much more fun than selling!

Hope u have safe travels and smooth moving!

This our first time selling. And we've done everything virtual on both sides. So it's been an experience.  We're heading to NC. The young woman who is buying our house is moving up from Georgia to CT.  It's been crazy. 

Anyway I wish you the best as well. And I hope everything goes ez pz. We'll have to post up some pics of our new pads. 

:cheers to new beginnings.

6 minutes ago, The X said:

This our first time selling. And we've done everything virtual on both sides. So it's been an experience.  We're heading to NC. The young woman who is buying our house is moving up from Georgia to CT.  It's been crazy. 

Anyway I wish you the best as well. And I hope everything goes ez pz. We'll have to post up some pics of our new pads. 

:cheers to new beginnings.

My first time selling too!   Buyers never set foot in the house, tho I expect they got a lead from someone who had.   You had a beautiful home, but I’m sure your new one is as nice or better!   

12 minutes ago, IAG said:

My first time selling too!   Buyers never set foot in the house, tho I expect they got a lead from someone who had.   You had a beautiful home, but I’m sure your new one is as nice or better!   

Yeah both walkthroughs were done by our realtors. Videos and fingers crossed. Although our realtor did the final walkthrough yesterday on facetime and she spent about an hour with us and she was very thorough . She seemed to really like it. I guess we'll find out next weekend.

3 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Trump country

They will make fun of you when you go out with your two masks on.

Mask free pal. Vaxed.

In all seriousness though I got the two. My lady got her third. Came home to me when I I tested positive and she still got it.  Luckily neither one of got really sick. It  is what it is.

1 hour ago, The X said:

Mask free pal. Vaxed.

In all seriousness though I got the two. My lady got her third. Came home to me when I I tested positive and she still got it.  Luckily neither one of got really sick. It  is what it is.

Well, at least you're starting to figure it out.

• 1 month later...