Great Day Today Best Day of my Gambling Career

Moldoveanu

CUSTOMER DAILY FIGURES FOR B19491

THIS WEEK
Starting Date MON TUE       WED THU     FRI SAT SUN Week Total
04/18/2022 $-4,446.86    $-348.37      $13,926.69     $0.00    $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $9,131.46

other then hitting a big  parlay thats the most ever i won on a single and day is not over yet  thats including small parlays of 2-4 teams and straight bets

to finish the day got 1 team left in my parlay Bulls +13.5 to win 820 and some live props

770860524-1
TUE 4/19
6:53 PM
Parlay
(4 Team)
Details
WON Basketball Memphis Grizzlies -280 for Game
WON Basketball Brooklyn Nets +7½ Buying 4 Pt(s) -190 for Game
Basketball Chicago Bulls +13½ Buying 3½ Pt(s) -180 for Game
WON Hockey Philadelphia Flyers./Toronto Maple Leafs. Over 6½ -150 for Game

$190.00
$829.34

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Nice work moldy. Hope to see you post a million dollar winning  parlay some day and make Tony roll over in his grave. 

i am waiting for 5dimes to open up they are saying it should be soon the site that i am using is alright but not even close as good as 5dimes

the one thing i hate is when i make a wager for example 1q  basketball or 1h and it wins then i want to play another wager later but it wont let me only 1 time

per game for the whole game at 5dimes i used to bet up to 4 times if i win them all 1q 1h 3q 4q fg as soon as the bet is settled and won i can place another wager

in the open parlay from the same game BAS does not allow that plus they dont have live hockey bets to put into open parlays also baseball they dont have it only saturday sunday night game Basketball limited just lots of minuses

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

CUSTOMER DAILY FIGURES FOR B19491

THIS WEEK
Starting Date MON TUE       WED THU     FRI SAT SUN Week Total
04/18/2022 $-4,446.86    $-348.37      $13,926.69     $0.00    $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $9,131.46

other then hitting a big  parlay thats the most ever i won on a single and day is not over yet  thats including small parlays of 2-4 teams and straight bets

NOW YOU CAN FINALLY GET THAT BLOW UP DOLL PA AND GET LAID........WELL DONE