The cowardice and scumbaggery of NBW is outstanding

HurryUpAndDrink

On my wedding day, NothingButSuckingCocks decided it was classy to invade my buesiness's social media and post links to this forum claiming I'm a pedophile, human trafficker, racist and lots of other bullshit,

I didn't let it bother me then, but is time you fellas judge things but what they are. This shit cannot be tolerated.

This is like when Gabe called Timely's job to threaten these people... there's a line that shouldn't be crossed and this piece of shit crossed it.

NBW]: I tell you this once, I would love to meet you in a dark alley, you coward. Scumbag,

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

On my wedding day, NothingButSuckingCocks decided it was classy to invade my buesiness's social media and post links to this forum claiming I'm a pedophile, human trafficker, racist and lots of other bullshit,

I didn't let it bother me then, but is time you fellas judge things but what they are. This shit cannot be tolerated.

This is like when Gabe called Timely's job to threaten these people... there's a line that shouldn't be crossed and this piece of shit crossed it.

NBW]: I tell you this once, I would love to meet you in a dark alley, you coward. Scumbag,

Pal

no sure you are even worth a reply, but I will...... i have not been on forum much last 2 weeks, not even to play poker.... 

i wouldn’t know how to do this is I wanted to do this.......things like this are the reason I do not care for you pal....this is an absolute blatant lie....once again not matter how much I dislike you and I would not know how to do something like this and wouldn’t waste my time doing something like this.... you might want to check the other million posters who think you are a piece of shit because it was not me pal...

for you to even say i did something like this is absolutely amazing.  I suck with computers and all aspects of them... I’m probably the least of your worries pal as this is not the first time you have said someone did this to you..... obviously others think you re much more of apiece of shit then I......... good luck but but i would hate to accuse anyone but  you have many enemies.....i just mess without you in posts pal.....

Now GO FUCK YOURSELF PAL AND STOP SAYING I DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH NO PROOF AT ALL.... NOT TO MENTION YOU COULDNT GET PROOF BECAUSE IT WASNT ME PAL....

FUCK OFF AND SUCK A BIG DICK....

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya zero chance NBW would do this, PR. 

is just oustanding to me ANYONE would do this, take the time to create an IG profle, to just go and post 4 or 5 times - obv trying to ruin my rep and tarnish my work which imo has been monstrous... I've been putting 16hrs a day 6 days a week for 4 or 5 years, and im not about to let anyone mess with that, which I have earned

17 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Also Mr Hoffa

please investigate this and if proven ( which not doubt it will show) it was not me, then HUAD should be BANNED.... Likewise should it show it was me Ill Take the BANNING......there is no way it could show it was me GUARANTEED.....

go suckkk a tyrone'scockk you mittens

you can obv understand why you are the main suspect, fuckin idiot

dont want others to be suspicious of you? dont stalk them

40 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

go suckkk a tyrone'scockk you mittens

you can obv understand why you are the main suspect, fuckin idiot

dont want others to be suspicious of you? dont stalk them

Thought so dicklips.......cowards do exactly what you just did....ACCUSE........ probably same exact reason someone did this to you.....

if this doesn’t show some of you folks what a loser this kid is....... accusing someone of something without an ounce of proof.  Wonder how many others he has tried this approach on?  

Good luck hope you find the guy DICKLIPS...........

Just now, nothing but winners said:

Thought so dicklips.......cowards do exactly what you just did....ACCUSE........ probably same exact reason someone did this to you.....

if this doesn’t show some of you folks what a loser this kid is....... accusing someone of something without an ounce of proof.  Wonder how many others he has tried this approach on?  

Good luck hope you find the guy DICKLIPS...........

hope u rollover and die fuckstick

16 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

hope u rollover and die fuckstick

Cant you just apologize and say you were wrong?  I know it would make you look like a LOSER. For accusing someone with NO PROOF..... but sometimes we all react way to quick DICKLIPS......

you should be BANNED for making suck an accusation....... if someone did it to you, oh wait s one did that is why you are crying... you would ask for that poster to be BANNED....

MR HOFFA

please take the garbage out.....TIA 

2 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

welcome-to-the-internet-welcome.gif