Mother’s Day gifts

housepicks

7 minutes ago, housepicks said:

I got mom and the wife both digital picture frames that you can easily send photos to from your phone. Pretty good idea I think.

We have these as a family......they are great.  Anyone in your group with password can add pictures and they rotate pictures all day long.   Good stuff and you and family will enjoy.  

3 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

That’s a great idea. Was looking into something similar for my mother.

I’d think you’d want one as to where the digital frame has an email address and you can send photos directly to her, no fussing on her end. They just show up. Pretty cool.

12 minutes ago, Lenn Sakata said:

No thanks seems like fun until you mistakenly upload the wrong photo of you and your boys triple reverse spit roasting a whore in Atlantic City while dressed like Power Rangers  

That's just another day at the office.

2 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

Asked my wife if she wanted to do anything special this weekend for Mother’s Day. She said let’s paint the living room.

Lesson for young newlyweds; always make plans. Or else you end up painting the living room on Kentucky Derby day like yours truly.

Holy Fuck

5 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

Asked my wife if she wanted to do anything special this weekend for Mother’s Day. She said let’s paint the living room.

Lesson for young newlyweds; always make plans. Or else you end up painting the living room on Kentucky Derby day like yours truly.

she caught you with your guard down and knocked you out. sorry about your luck