Just got back from vegas

mikeman

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Black bitch just pushes right by me as I’m putting up my carry on…..I sit down and an elderly Asian woman coming down the isle wishes me a good morning…

These negroes just don’t understand why they’re not liked

On the flight back my seat was 19f - i considered myself lucky because I got a window seat(with sun country they dont let you choose unless you pay extra), anyway I get to the aisle and there's a guy sitting in it, I say "that's my seat 19f", he gives  me a pained look and asks if I want the middle, I say nope and he proceeds to move over.  I sit down and say to him "sorry man but the middle sucks" he then says "I dont mind the middle" , I'm thinking yea right.

Turns out he had a little dog with him under the seat, he had flown out to vegas in the morning picked up the dog and was flying right  back.

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Nice..should be around…no real plans as of now except Denver in two weeks (3 day Mets series)   Let me know. 

I'm booked for 1 day on the way out, then I'm continuing on to several more  states, then maybe 1  more day on the way back. staying at the gold country inn, it's just a few blocks up the street from downtown(very walkable), it's an old motel but cheap.

4 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

Black bitch just pushes right by me as I’m putting up my carry on…..I sit down and an elderly Asian woman coming down the isle wishes me a good morning…

noone cares you stiff

20 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Every trip to Las Vegas, including my next, I'll visit tacos El Gordo, the PSOB, the omelette house, and probably Lawry's.  A trip out there without those staples is disappointment

and all alone. posting to sbr teenagers to trick ppl in the restaurants that you have friends 

10 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

That’s a sign to bet on black 

On 5/6/2022 at 9:49 PM, Brock Landers said:

Every trip to Las Vegas, including my next, I'll visit tacos El Gordo, the PSOB, the omelette house, and probably Lawry's.  A trip out there without those staples is disappointment

that just makes you a weirdo

well i'm not in the mood for tacos but i have to go there anyway!  can't possibly try any of the other great mexican restaurants especially if they are more convenient... it's worth driving all over town wasting time just to get that same experience again!

On 5/6/2022 at 9:49 PM, Brock Landers said:

Have you ever been to the heart attack grill? It always seems busy and I've heard that the food is actually decent.

If all you do is burgers they must get good at it.

The 9,982-calorie Quadruple Bypass Burger at The Heart ...

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Have you ever been to the heart attack grill? It always seems busy and I've heard that the food is actually decent.

If all you do is burgers they must get good at it.

You need to get out and about Vegas more son ................