Crypto taking a beating

redstripe

It is a bit heartless and sad that Citadel was willing to devastate so many people by attacking a piece of shit’s terrible and arguably criminal idea over 800Mish dollars, but it’s pretty obvious IMO that’s the game that was played. A cocky ponzi artist shilled a shitcoin to the point his own hubris allowed the lion to walk right into the gates. It was cool for awhile to say you had a lion in town until it ate everybody.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

It is a bit heartless and sad that Citadel was willing to devastate so many people by attacking a piece of shit’s terrible and arguably criminal idea over 800Mish dollars, but it’s pretty obvious IMO that’s the game that was played. A cocky ponzi artist shilled a shitcoin to the point his own hubris allowed the lion to walk right into the gates. It was cool for awhile to say you had a lion in town until it ate everybody.

Lol. You have no clue. That’s pocket change for them. Citadel makes 10s of billions a year stealing money from retail investors /pensions/etc. they’ve hurt the middle class and drawn more money to the 1% than any other person/company on earth. They’re financial terrorists 

57 minutes ago, IAG said:

I have a few…which reminds me. What been going on with VEVE /OMI?   Can u get cash for gems yet? Anyone know?  Other than selling on eBay etc?  

I did see that were looking at kyc and withdrawal maybe this quarter. Just some Twitter talk but haven't really looked into it. Hopefully soon. I have $250 in gems sitting there I'd like to take out. Or...they're all yours for $200. Act now and I'll throw in a digital Marvel comic. 

3 minutes ago, jd_ said:

I did see that were looking at kyc and withdrawal maybe this quarter. Just some Twitter talk but haven't really looked into it. Hopefully soon. I have $250 in gems sitting there I'd like to take out. Or...they're all yours for $200. Act now and I'll throw in a digital Marvel comic. 

:laugh   I have to look. I probably have about that in gems in there too.  

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Me neither.  I never understood NFT's from the moment I heard about them.  Seems completely stupid.  Why have a digital baseball card instead of an actual physical card?  You can't hang your child's digital 20k batman poster in his room like you could a physical poster.  Oh you have a 30k Delorean that you drive around like you're in a grand theft auto simulation.  Blows my mind that anybody ever wanted any of that stuff vs an actual baseball card, poster, or Delorean.

NFT thing I would never get in. Dumbest thing I have ever heard of. 

Crypto on PayPal FAQ
What can I do with crypto on PayPal?
You can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash on PayPal. You can then sell it, hold it in your account, or check out with it when you shop with PayPal.
Do I need to sign up for anything?
If you already have a PayPal Balance account, all you need to do is confirm some account info during your first purchase. If you don't have a PayPal Balance account, you can sign up for one during your first purchase.
Can I use crypto to pay or send money?
You currently can't use crypto to pay or send money on PayPal. However, when you shop with PayPal, you can seamlessly cash out enough to pay the merchant in USD right from checkout.
Are there any fees to hold crypto?
There aren't any fees for holding crypto in your account, but we do charge a transaction fee and a currency conversion spread when you buy or sell crypto. Your bank may also charge its own fees if you buy crypto with a bank or debit card. To find out more about these fees, see our Terms and Conditions.
Why is there an exchange rate for crypto?
Since crypto is digital money, you're essentially swapping one currency for another when you buy and sell it. The exchange rate tells you how much crypto or dollars you'll get in the swap and refreshes often because the value of crypto is constantly changing.
Can I transfer crypto into and out of PayPal?
Currently, you can only hold the crypto that you buy on PayPal in your account. Additionally, the crypto in your account cannot be transferred to other accounts on or off PayPal.
Will PayPal protect my crypto?
PayPal works 24/7 to prevent theft and fraud. If you suspect fraudulent activity on your account, please contact customer service by visiting our Help Center
What we can't protect you from are losses that result from crypto prices going way down. Yes, crypto can be fun and exciting, but its also volatile, so we recommend doing your research and making decision carefully.
Will I get a private key for the crypto I buy on PayPal?
You own the crypto you buy on PayPal but will not be provided with a private key. In case you're wondering, a private key is a person's secret code to access and manage their crypto. If lost, stolen, or even forgotten they can never get to their crypto again -- pretty risky in its own right. As long as you can log in to your PayPal account, your crypto will always be at your fingertips.
Where does the money go when I sell my crypto?
The money goes directly to your PayPal balance for secure and easy access.
How long does it take to receive money from selling crypto?
The money you receive from selling crypto will be available instantly in your PayPal balance. As with all transactions, crypto sales are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if there's an issue.

• 2 weeks later...