Crypto taking a beating

redstripe

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

This is who naked shorting works. This is exactly what market makers /brokerages do with stock. They borrow it from account holders and lend it out to multiple counter parties. Absolute joke it’s allowed. 

Was thinking about jumping back in ,but think I am gonna wait it out.Crypto is totally unregulated so who knows how leverage some of these de-fi coins are that a whole financial eco-system was built on.

1 hour ago, Dingo said:

Was thinking about jumping back in ,but think I am gonna wait it out.Crypto is totally unregulated so who knows how leverage some of these de-fi coins are that a whole financial eco-system was built on.

I wouldn’t yet. Check out what is happening w Tether. It hasn’t been able to fully repeg for months and it’s market cap has been losing a billion a day the last few weeks. When it blows up , and it will, it’ll drag the market down more with it.  

42 minutes ago, IAG said:

I don’t know how many times I’ve posted about Tether and posted this video, but bears repeating.   He gives an accurate and easy explanation about Tether’s issues…,at least up to the time of this video 

Yup I credit you w getting me interested in doing my own research into Tether. Their Chinese paper they use as collateral is literally worthless at this point. 

Listen you fvcking ding-dongs….there’s a Twitter follow named Mr Poole who works for Black Rock and is also a double agent..

He speaks in code like Q does but makes it clear Everything on earth is controlled by BR and they are making sure all crypto will crash leaving only XRP which they control standing.

XRP is under a buck and will be over 100k by the time Biden leaves office 

One World Currency 

4 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Listen you fvcking ding-dongs….there’s a Twitter follow named Mr Poole who works for Black Rock and is also a double agent..

He speaks in code like Q does but makes it clear Everything on earth is controlled by BR and they are making sure all crypto will crash leaving only XRP which they control standing.

One World Currency 

:laugh

25 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

One World Currency 

eventho the Q shit makes me chuckle I have to agree with Teddy here

WEF is pushing for XRP hard, VERY HARD

I dont see it failing if one invests now, even buying $50 could make you $50k in the short run if the WEF suceeds in this push

39 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

One World Currency 

Teddy got the inside track for the

BIG RESET.

I take it the debt to DownSouth gets wipeout as well.

BTW  Q was the son of a forum owner(4chan )

21 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

One World Currency 

30 cents right now

3 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

If bitcoin dropped to 10k by Tuesday, would dow open over/under 1000 points down? 

Under. Part of the reason btc/crypto is dropping is bc banks/hedge funds need liquidity for collateral to keep their leveraged positions open.  So in way  they’re selling off in crypto to keep the stock market propped up and to avoid being liquidated.