Crypto taking a beating

redstripe

money is power and influence. to the rest of the world. wall street is pure evil they dont care who they hurt

they sold out middle class Americans for profits. i used to think those profits were then funneled for intelligence projects or whatever to keep stability. likely not true. dollar is slowing fading over the course of 10 more years. thats not a stable country obviously 

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Yea them helping to turn off the buy button on the various meme stocks was a one of the biggest fuck yous to working class Americans ever. A lot of very rich people and institutions would have been buried and a lot of normal people would have became very rich. 

No clue wtf religion has to do with it. Money doesn’t have a religion. 

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

money is power and influence. to the rest of the world. wall street is pure evil they dont care who they hurt

they sold out middle class Americans for profits. i used to think those profits were then funneled for intelligence projects or whatever to keep stability. likely not true. dollar is slowing fading over the course of 10 more years. thats not a stable country obviously 

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

20 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Were you staking your coins there ? I thought you were not your keys not your coin guys like me??? 

My buddy got buried there too. Fucked up situation 

No, but I had quite a bit of their stock and then some VGX held in the app as well. 

I am fortunate that with Celsius and BlockFi I got my 30k in USDC pulled out the week before they stopped transactions, but -98.5% ROI in my Ameritrade account on the stock is brutal.