Hi from Aruba

Moldoveanu

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

New York MTA drivers are now being ordered to NOT open the backdoors in an effort to combat fare evaders. 

Enjoy your vacation. 

That's not good . I imagine the m....rs moldoveanu will have to deal with .I have friend here he drives the bus here, he said he doesn't give shit ,it is not worth it .Now it is a game changer if you are not allowed to open the back doors . :pop

18 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

That's not good . I imagine the m....rs moldoveanu will have to deal with .I have friend here he drives the bus here, he said he doesn't give shit ,it is not worth it .Now it is a game changer if you are not allowed to open the back doors . :pop

We dont care about that, tell us about Aruba?

14 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Some people don't understand what it means

For example if people are getting off of course they will use the back door they will not come from the back to the front its obvious 

But what they mean is if im stopping at a stop and there are many people and the bus is getting crowded and nobody is getting off

The back doors are still closed because nobody is getting off even though kids stick their hands between doors and open them themselves 

If there are no kids or some kids there is a switch that when you press it opens the door automatically without anyone opening it

So basically they are telling drivers to not open the back doors so people can get in faster without paying 

If there are 15-30 people they want everybody to go through the front and pay but if they pay or not i dont give a shit not my problem that used to bother me a lot years ago when people would pay and some punk people would just walk on the bus like im not even there and then the people behind would look at me mad 

It would not change much because in the morning or at night at rush hours everybody getting on and off at every stop and when people use the back door to get off people will sneak in especially if there are bunch of people waiting to get in or bus is crowded 

One thing i have to mention when you drive the bus for example when you stop the bus at a stop you need to open the back doors which in one way to describe is engaging the interlock on the back doors there is 2 lights on the back doors when you open the back doors the 2 lights will flash green that means the doors are good to open and that also means now that the bus can not move and people push the button to open if you forget to put the interlock on , the doors will stay closed the light will be off and the bus can roll if its downhill and if people are coming out or getting in they can fall  its a system that they built and after you close the doors you still can not move the bus untill you press on the brake 

So in other words when i dont want people to sneak in and use the back door i engage the interlock lights flash on thats just to make sure bus is secured and wont move takes half a second if nobody gets off i shut it off and whoever tries to get it they wont especially those punk ass kids they can stick their hands and pull as hard as they can doors wont open 

And that happens a lot and they stand there like idiots and i see them asking the people inside to open the doors when you cant cuz i have the doors shut

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

One thing i have to mention when you drive the bus for example when you stop the bus at a stop you need to open the back doors which in one way to describe is engaging the interlock on the back doors there is 2 lights on the back doors when you open the back doors the 2 lights will flash green that means the doors are good to open and that also means now that the bus can not move and people push the button to open if you forget to put the interlock on , the doors will stay closed the light will be off and the bus can roll if its downhill and if people are coming out or getting in they can fall  its a system that they built and after you close the doors you still can not move the bus untill you press on the brake 

So in other words when i dont want people to sneak in and use the back door i engage the interlock lights flash on thats just to make sure bus is secured and wont move takes half a second if nobody gets off i shut it off and whoever tries to get it they wont especially those punk ass kids they can stick their hands and pull as hard as they can doors wont open 

And that happens a lot and they stand there like idiots and i see them asking the people inside to open the doors when you cant cuz i have the doors shut

You should drive a bus in Minnesota, you'll never have a problem with lots of customers crowding, etc as they're almost always empty.