Hi from Aruba

Moldoveanu

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Met this lady at this beach omg knock out beautiful puerto rican / korean such a nice body curves nice tits was alone but was staying at friends shes here like a month shes from Arizona fk should have asked her for drinks tonight fk

Vacationing girls are a lot more likely to put out than they are at home.

Go get it Cowboy!

56 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Latin /Asian hybrids are rare. 

Know one and she’s one of the hottest girls I’ve ever met. 

Yeah shes hot but not young id say shes around 45 but perfect beautiful smile nice lips nice ass on the curves especially when she bends down doggy style 😉 nice big tits

Very nice tan 

My friend texted me a picture his fingers scratched and blood coming out not sure if hes coming cuz im not going by myself 

These texts when you send they only appear 2 hours later he does not have whats app where its instant 

3 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

I asked her if she goes out she says she goes out all the time i told her the place id be visiting tonight so hopefully she shows up 

High school material .Few years ago i met this girl in Cancun , casual conversation , she told me she was a cheer leader for Phili Eagles , i told her if she will come to my room i am gonna f..ck the shit out of her and spank her ass so hard she is will love it . She loved it ,the girl was  X10 hornier then me .