Hi from Aruba

Moldoveanu

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, vitalyo said:

High school material .Few years ago i met this girl in Cancun , casual conversation , she told me she was a cheer leader for Phili Eagles , i told her if she will come to my room i am gonna f..ck the shit out of her and spank her ass so hard she is will love it . She loved it ,the girl was  X10 hornier then me .

Damn what just like that straight up ? Thats something i can never do 

6 hours ago, Lenn Sakata said:

is Papiamento still open? 

Eagle Beach is the most accepted clothing optional on the island i think 

I visited ashari beach yesterday and thats where i saw that hot lady she said she only comes here 

Today i visited baby beach got a video

Went diving today it went well for about 10 min and all of a sudden my head started to spin really bad and i quickly went up as fast as i could was about 60 feet deep at the bottom i was losing consciousness and blacked out as i got to the top i could not see anything my eyes rolled back i believe i was spinning none stop my instructor was helping me and was carrying me to the boat as i slowly gained consciousness back then i got on the boat and was really sea sick from the boat rocking i had to throw up i had to wait about 20 min till they were down 

My instructor took photos and videos down deep in the water ill post when i can

Then i was like i got a 2nd chance feels like went down to the neighborhood where the girls stand outside their rooms and call you to come in i was circling with the car around there are many streets up and down and you see girls so good looking better and better so i stoped at a latino prob around 40+ nice body 

60$ massage + full service 

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

Went diving today it went well for about 10 min and all of a sudden my head started to spin really bad and i quickly went up as fast as i could was about 60 feet deep at the bottom i was losing consciousness and blacked out as i got to the top i could not see anything my eyes rolled back i believe i was spinning none stop my instructor was helping me and was carrying me to the boat as i slowly gained consciousness back then i got on the boat and was really sea sick from the boat rocking i had to throw up i had to wait about 20 min till they were down 

Are you new to diving Moldo?

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Are you new to diving Moldo?

Never did it first time took some training then did exercise in shallow water for me it was to my waist 😅 for the other people it was up to their heads everything looked ok did not look nervous but when u go to deeper water and when u jump into the water you kinda panic we had a rope that we were going down to the bottom every time u went down a foot or 2 your ears start to hurt cuz of the pressure got to pinch ur nose and blow the air through ur ears then go down again and do same thing it worked great untill u got to the bottom and you feel confident just breath through the tube thats connected to the air tank and just dont panic i was doing fine for about 10 min so many fish down there really big and small big turtles we went to an area that the germans bombarded an oil ship that was distributed oil to whole usa England and so on back in the world war 2 era theres a story to it then as i mentioned my head started to spin really bad and i quickly went up as i was losing consciousness as i got to the top my eyes closed and like i blacked out and i felt like the whole world was spinning around me such a scary moment for me thank god i did not lose consciousness deep down but my trainer always around me and always checking on us he told us dont give me bs yes when theres something wrong guy was straight forward really young guy and very good teacher hes the one that took some photos and videos we paid 40$ so hopefully he dont cheat us he said he sent it but dont see anything in the email 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Your instructor was an idiot Moldo.

No first timer should be descending more than 10 feet their first time with scuba gear, a 60 foot descent is criminal, foolish and very dangerous for a first timer.

That guy would lose his scuba instructors license instantly in the USA.

When we go to Mexico ,Punta Cana etc. Anyone that wants to do a dive for first time has to go to classes in the main pool that they hold daily before even attempting to go diving.

2 hours ago, redstripe said:

When we go to Mexico ,Punta Cana etc. Anyone that wants to do a dive for first time has to go to classes in the main pool that they hold daily before even attempting to go diving.

Before we entered the water he was explaining everything to us then We went to the boat that was parked it was like 6-7 feet deep we dove in the water then we went to where it was 5-6 feet deep and did some exercises in shallow water we kept exercising doing things he told us after that we got on the boat and left i got some pictures and a video