Game 7 weekend

rjt

32 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Gl Joey. Read a comparison of Lebron’s first finals run and Donic’s playoff run this year. Unreal how great Luca has been playing. 

He’s so good just getting this series to 7 games. Dallas roster is terrible 

cp3 is 37 and all done

booker is a fake star

ayton will be their best player next year

cp3 had a title won with that Houston team 2017 up 3-2 on warriors and he tore a hammy. that was the best bball team ive ever seen i bet Houston title 32-1 at tonys 5 minutes after the news of cp3 trade. would have been my biggest win ever. they still should have won that series even without cp3 they were perfect. and he was a top 5 player at that time 

16 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

cp3 is 37 and all done

booker is a fake star

ayton will be their best player next year

cp3 had a title won with that Houston team 2017 up 3-2 on warriors and he tore a hammy. that was the best bball team ive ever seen i bet Houston title 32-1 at tonys 5 minutes after the news of cp3 trade. would have been my biggest win ever. they still should have won that series even without cp3 they were perfect. and he was a top 5 player at that time 

Ayton a free agent and was pissed team didn’t offer him the max before this season. He’s soft as shit anyway. Guy his size and averages less than 1 block a game. Dumb fucks drafted him over Luka