Viking River Cruises

KingKolzig

got an offer for 44% off

will be the ultimate test to see if i can pull off a solo cruise. can i text enough teens at sbr and make it look like im totally cool with being all alone on a cruise. i mean the superbowl is one thing but this is next level solo vacation

dinner will be very difficult i might have to make a video of my steak every single night. will the wifey even be awake so i can call her and plan my next solo vacation while on the cruise?

tough calls 

sale1.jpg

8 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

this made me lol

i was gonna take the family on one of these, but i am never going anywhere or on anything that had vaccine mandates

i would rather light the money on fire than give it to scumbag cowards

I was looking closely at the Danube river cruises before Covid.

I don't want to be anywhere near Europe for the foreseeable future...

look at this fukin room!!!!

queen size top drawer mattress, i could sleep sideways with feet to spare 

60 inch widescreen so i can watch my -330 fav lose 87-61

has its own fukin safe you m'fukers where i can store absolutely nothing of value to anyone else on the cruise

even a fukin GIANT fridge for my white russians. never seen a fridge so fukin big!!!

8 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

kolzig i never heard a single person say something bad about viking cruises, it’s probably 30-0 positive

i would need unlimited booze though

likely cause scrubs cant afford it. so you are surrounded by good ppl and likely a real good happy staff 

17 hours ago, sleepy said:

They got one on Albert Lea Lake

It's like $10 and you bring your own booze

I may give it a try this year

87359745_1293515247511844_46501333115307

Went to a wedding on a boat once - up by bayfield near madeline island. Best wedding I ever went to, one side of the family was all drunks, free booze on board and most were drunk before it started. Shortly after the ceremony ended the fun started, women started hurling insults at other women, calling them cuunts, then the punches started flying, it was great.

The look of horror on the faces of the grooms family as they realized what their son had married into was priceless.

17 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

look at this fukin room!!!!

queen size top drawer mattress, i could sleep sideways with feet to spare 

60 inch widescreen so i can watch my -330 fav lose 87-61

has its own fukin safe you m'fukers where i can store absolutely nothing of value to anyone else on the cruise

even a fukin GIANT fridge for my white russians. never seen a fridge so fukin big!!!

I think most cruises have grossly inflated rack rates - getting 40-50% off is the norm, I get mailers for them...10 days cruising european rivers - reg cost $6000, now available for $3199(inside cabin). The only truely cheap ones are the ones leaving FL for a few days/week.

23 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I think most cruises have grossly inflated rack rates - getting 40-50% off is the norm, I get mailers for them...10 days cruising european rivers - reg cost $6000, now available for $3199(inside cabin). The only truely cheap ones are the ones leaving FL for a few days/week.

Those cruises along the east coast of the USA hold zero appeal for me.

Boston, lol...  :laugh

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

Went to a wedding on a boat once - up by bayfield near madeline island. Best wedding I ever went to, one side of the family was all drunks, free booze on board and most were drunk before it started. Shortly after the ceremony ended the fun started, women started hurling insults at other women, calling them cuunts, then the punches started flying, it was great.

The look of horror on the faces of the grooms family as they realized what their son had married into was priceless.

:laugh making too much eye contact with white trash is bad news 

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

imagine the 5'5 white trash midge roaming the halls mumbling "niger this niger that" after another losing night lol

:deemer

He would take it out on a 72 oz. steak.

Eat the bone too.

Best in the world!

4 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Those cruises along the east coast of the USA hold zero appeal for me.

Boston, lol...  :laugh

we did this a couple of years ago.  The highlight was the Yankee/ Redsox game before we left New York.  Once on the ship it was mostly rude Easterners shoving their way around like they were in the city.  Some old lady wasnt paying attention and ran right into me even as i tried to get out of the way.  I said "excuse me" being the polite southerner I am.  She something like "watch where the fuck you are going next time".  I wanted to circle around and just plow her over the next time.

Couldnt wait to get off that ship.  I'll stick with cruises out of Galveston and New Orleans.  There may be a lot of red necks but at least the arent rude asses

8 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

we did this a couple of years ago.  The highlight was the Yankee/ Redsox game before we left New York.  Once on the ship it was mostly rude Easterners shoving their way around like they were in the city.  Some old lady wasnt paying attention and ran right into me even as i tried to get out of the way.  I said "excuse me" being the polite southerner I am.  She something like "watch where the fuck you are going next time".  I wanted to circle around and just plow her over the next time.

Couldnt wait to get off that ship.  I'll stick with cruises out of Galveston and New Orleans.  There may be a lot of red necks but at least the arent rude asses

im sure their were a good number of boston blacks who make $105k a year chatting about how racist the cruiseline is 

20 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

That's what I love about the south, even the jerks I've met have good manners and display southern hospitality.