Supermarket shooting in BUFFALO........at least 10 dead

FISHHEAD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Customers upset over the lack of Menthol Cigarettes and Baby Formula?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Rising prices have shoppers up in arms.

2 hours ago, sleepy said:

How long will it take Biden to blame it on guns?

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

or trump

or putin

1 hour ago, Chi_Archie said:

false flag to take focus off baby formula, gas prices, and inflation 

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Bingo, FBI already labeling it a hate crime, I assume the shooter was white. When that negro in waukeshaw mowed down those people in a parade they never did - amazing work after only a couple hours huh?

These Trumptards seem to always have all the answers. 

5 hours ago, vitalyo said:

live stream from the shooter,video freezis couple times. 

IMG_20220515_034351_838.jpg

The first woman he shot was white, therefore you cant say it was racially motivated, he could have skipped her easily. I guess the FBI was calling it a hate crime within 45 min, apparently because of his manifesto with various racial stuff, the waukesha killer also had volumes of anti white social media - our glorious FBI failed to ever come to that conclusion in his case.

The first woman he shot was white, therefore you cant say it was racially motivated, he could have skipped her easily. I guess the FBI was calling it a hate crime within 45 min, apparently because of his manifesto with various racial stuff, the waukesha killer also had volumes of anti white social media - our glorious FBI failed to ever come to that conclusion in his case.

Twitter blaming it on Tucker Carlson.

He shot her multiple times, the other lady on the as he walked inside that he shot for good measure appeared to be white.  When it froze and came back the guy in the blue seemed to be white.  After all of those white people I don't understand why he told the white cashier "sorry" and walked off. 

And why we give people like this a trial beyond a few weeks of preparation is beyond me.  Every day this pos sits in jail awaiting trial is wasting the taxpayers of Buffalo's money.  No brainwashing or chemical imbalance made him do this.  Let the people of Buffalo stone him to death, or even better do an I Saw the Devil type type of punishment where they beat him within an inch of his life, stop and let him heal up and then do it all over again.  Rinse and repeat # of times for every victim he killed until they reach the last victim and then they finish him off with a beheading.  Same punishment for that racist fucking black dude in Waukesha.  He would have it real bad for all the victims he killed.

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

Merlin post nothing but lies, far right wing propaganda and pro PooTin anti American misinformation.  

This is more proof.

He's like Xyz on steroids or a more intelligent version of Redstripe. All 3 have anti American agendas. 

39 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Merlin post nothing but lies, far right wing propaganda and pro PooTin anti American misinformation.  

This is more proof.

He's like Xyz on steroids or a more intelligent version of Redstripe. All 3 have anti American agendas. 

You do realize that Tucker Carlson will rule the world someday, dont you? :cigar

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

So do MSNBC, CNN and The View just drop abortion panic and go with racism and guns all week?

Likely...

Another white supremacist, white nationalist mass shooting.  

Pittsburgh Synagogue,  Kentucky supermarket, Pulse night club, El paso Walmart. Off the top of my head. I could go on.

White Nationalist pretty much synonymous with Christian Nationalist.  Same crowd that committ violence against planned parenthood clinics and doctors. Same crowd that represent 4 or 5 of the conservative justices. A minority but a very powerful, dangerous minority. 

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

As a member of the BLDM movement, I'm not that upset about the shootings.

Society is creating army's of these crazy and angry young people, not the end of the world however.

The lad was radicalized by Joe Biden and the Democrats war on black Americans. 

His war on guns disarms the black population leaving them to fend for themselves against crazed Biden radical policies such as outlawing black Americans preference for menthol cigarettes. 

Shame on you Joe, there's blood on your hands.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

His war on guns disarms the black population leaving them to fend for themselves against crazed Biden radical policies such as outlawing black Americans preference for menthol cigarettes. 

Your typical far right wing lies and misinformation found in abundance daily at Hoffa's Place.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Biden Campaign releases plan to empower black community | Page 12 ...