Brock Landers

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Okay, setting aside the sanitary and highly appropriate tablecloth...

The joint looks like a Golden Corral.

If people are requesting salsa at a Crab House then they aren't ordering the crab.

And who orders a porterhouse at a seafood place?

Steak looks pretty good, and as stated has the aura of a high school cafteria.  Brock sure cursed and swore all over the place like he was in his high school cafeteria and had just saw the prom queens thong or something.  Illinois is a strange state.  Go to your local seafood restaurant for the best steak you can find.  I can’t imagine anybody would go to Illinois for anything  related to finding the best seafood there is though. 

24 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Steak looks pretty good, and as stated has the aura of a high school cafteria.  Brock sure cursed and swore all over the place like he was in his high school cafeteria and had just saw the prom queens thong or something.  Illinois is a strange state.  Go to your local seafood restaurant for the best steak you can find.  I can’t imagine anybody would go to Illinois for anything  related to finding the best seafood there is though. 

I hope to God the poor guy didn't go out and eat a $104 steak by himself? That would be so sad and humiliating.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I hope to God the poor guy didn't go out and eat a $104 steak by himself? That would be so sad and humiliating.

Either scenario is pretty embarrassing.  Either eating a $104 steak all alone at a seafood place or “hold on babe before we eat I need to record a video of this steak and curse all over the place for the guys online who troll me and hate me and make fun of your hair and our (my) bankruptcy”……….30 seconds later “Get some”

15 min later ”We’re half way in to finishing our mother fucking meal, I need to record for the boys.” 
-“The guys that troll you and hate you”

- “Yep………happy date night………..Salad!”

29 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Of course he did. And saddest part is he’s at a table. At least sit at the bar if you’re by yourself. Imagine walking into a restaurant and telling the hostess you want a table for 1 :doh

4 minutes ago, rjt said:

Of course he did. And saddest part is he’s at a table. At least sit at the bar if you’re by yourself. Imagine walking into a restaurant and telling the hostess you want a table for 1 :doh

Exactly.  The bar is always the funnest spot anyways.  Never be a loser like Brock or this guy.

6 minutes ago, rjt said:

That also explains why he orders expensive stuff, he thinks that means the servers will respect him, of course that's nonsense. You are what you are, we all are.

Today at bar bingo I switched after my usual two beers to Gin N tonic, the server asked if i want "the good stuff" I said sure do, I'll take rail, she was mildly amused I think.

Trying to impress strangers is a fools errand.

1 minute ago, The X said:

Bunch of haters. Landers living the dream.

Yea, ordered a steak so big he couldn't finish it, then no way he asked for  a container to take the last $20 of steak home - not when you're trying to act like a big shot. At those prices I'd bring home every crouton.

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Skip the caveman portions.

Leave room for a sliver of cake and a cup of coffee.

That makes for a more enjoyable meal imo.

Possibly split a dessert. I'll pass on coffee. But fire me up a good espresso martini and now we're talking.