The "next" pandemic is here, get ready for worst lockdowns

HurryUpAndDrink

So, the U.S. government purchased a Monkeypox vax a week ago, the world is about to sign a treaty in Davos with the WHO giving them full control during a health emergency

Bill Gates warned us about "the next pandemic"

Monkeypox now making headlines. A conspiracy theorist may presume that these things are related?

Drudge is busy pimping a new CCP virus surge.

Summer wave.

NY hospitals flooded.

Who knows what the truth is.  All I know is they want a lockdown months before November to try and cut losses.

Otherwise it’s a mass bloodbath for the left.

I hear the monkeypox is a gay disease right now, spread through gay sex apparently. the outbreaks in europe and here have all been linked to their perversions.

monkeypox is not particularly deadly, of course that didn;t stop them with covid. This WHO stuff is mostly bullshit, they aren't going to control anything unless politicians agree.

Just now, mikeman said:

I hear the monkeypox is a gay disease right now, spread through gay sex apparently. the outbreaks in europe and here have all been linked to their perversions.

Correct.

I've been reading that the first cases showing up in Europe are recent visitors from West Africa and are homosexual. 

2 hours ago, xyz said:

Summer wave.

NY hospitals flooded.

Who knows what the truth is.  All I know is they want a lockdown months before November to try and cut losses.

Hospitals are not flooded, what's happening is right now maybe 2-3% of all patients entering the hospital are positive(instead of maybe 1) - so they are recorded as covid patients, obviously they are not, the number of ICU patients has only gone up a little.

I deleted drudge years ago so i dont accidentally click on it, haven't been there   in ages.

Nothing will be locked down.

31 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i think those of us with a brain know that life will never be good again

just a question of how bad it will get

life can easily be good. but the "lay up" is gone for almost everyone under 35

for instance im 6.5 months 100% sober. thats worth about $10k to me right there. maybe $20k

15 hours ago, xyz said:

Summer wave.

NY hospitals flooded.

How would a lockdown help Dems in elections?

7 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

same way it helped in 2020, mail-in ballot fraud … watch 2000 mules

The problem is these are congressional elections, so cheating in Philadelphia, milwaukee, detroit wouldn't accomplish anything since those districts vote 90% D anyway. it would help in the senate since those are statewide, but I think PA is the only state with a race in play where they could easily cheat. i believe GA has tightened up the rules on drop boxes, etc.

2 hours ago, WVU said:

ok, i get it now.  Thanks.

in a fair election, i think it would be a republican landslide

what are you seeing down there?  even the liberal-leaning people i talk to here think biden and everyone that has been hired is worthless... when i explain that they have only been hired for being female, minority, or gay, they call me crazy and then look it up and apologize a few days later lol

Gates and his monkeypox.  

Right on time as Gates said he would release it.

"I'm sure that ultimately this will be the largest outbreak of monkeypox that we've had outside of the endemic areas in Africa," Daniel Bausch, infectious disease expert and president of the American Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene told Axios.

That said, Bausch doesn't think there's cause for concern just yet.

"I don't think there's a reason for panic. I don't think we're going to have tens of thousands of cases."

Prof Anne Rimoin, professor of epidemiology at the UCLA and a world renowned monkeypox expert, told the Telegraph that vaccinating close contacts of confirmed cases, also known as ring vaccination, is a good option for health officials.

She added that the public should not, at this stage, be too concerned.

"For your average person I would not be overly alarmed. If you have a rash, contact your health provider, a rash that is unusual or looks like monkeypox," she said.

"If you think you've been exposed to somebody who has monkeypox that has this kind of a rash I would I would identify yourself and talk to your healthcare provider."

So COVID was "not a major threat to the people of the US" (Fauci), Subprime is "contained" (Bernanke), and "I don't believe another financial crisis will occur in our lifetimes (Yellen)... but now we shouldn't be worried about Monkeypox...

What in the world is going on? 

As Michael Snyder detailed earlier, in the past, we were told that monkeypox was not a major concern because it was so difficult to spread it from person to person. 

But now monkeypox seems to be spreading like wildfire. 

On May 7th, the very first case in the western world in 2022 was confirmed in the United Kingdom. 

Now here we are less than two weeks later and there are now dozens of confirmed and suspected cases in twelve different countries outside of Africa.  

2022-05-20_08-11-24.jpg?itok=Rdq_oSPz