The "next" pandemic is here, get ready for worst lockdowns

HurryUpAndDrink

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

in a fair election, i think it would be a republican landslide

what are you seeing down there?  even the liberal-leaning people i talk to here think biden and everyone that has been hired is worthless... when i explain that they have only been hired for being female, minority, or gay, they call me crazy and then look it up and apologize a few days later lol

Tough to gauge here.  Republicans are still shunned for being Trumpers so many stay in the closet with their thoughts. Extremely liberal Miami Beach is starting to crack as rents and home prices have priced honest  locals out completely.  Now MB is predominantly trust funders, crypto rich, and short term transients (AirBnB). MB used to be a cheap place to live which was settled mostly by poorer Cubans. All that changed at the turn of the century.  

average household income in Dade is just over 60k and yearly rents average about 32k. That can’t be sustainable.

2 hours ago, WVU said:

Tough to gauge here.  Republicans are still shunned for being Trumpers so many stay in the closet with their thoughts. Extremely liberal Miami Beach is starting to crack as rents and home prices have priced honest  locals out completely.  Now MB is predominantly trust funders, crypto rich, and short term transients (AirBnB). MB used to be a cheap place to live which was settled mostly by poorer Cubans. All that changed at the turn of the century.  

average household income in Dade is just over 60k and yearly rents average about 32k. That can’t be sustainable.

seems to be why housing prices crash a lot harder in places like miami/vegas/phx... inherited or retirement wealth, rather than income

crazy that i still see condos on the strip in vegas going for 700-800k when they sold for 200-300k in 2012... i would argue the future looked a lot brighter in 2012 and that condo was 10 years newer, so why should it be so much higher now?  inflation yes that accounts for a large amount of it, but come on!

All planned. 

Gates, Fauci, Schwab.

The Prophetic Monkeypox Simulation

Elite media outlets around the world are on red alert over the world’s first-ever global outbreak of Monkeypox in mid-May 2022—just one year after an international biosecurity conference in Munich held a simulation of a “global pandemic involving an unusual strain of Monkeypox” beginning in mid-May 2022.

Monkeypox was first identified in 1958, but there’s never been a global Monkeypox outbreak outside of Africa until now—in the exact week of the exact month predicted by the biosecurity folks in their pandemic simulation. Take these guys to Vegas!

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3003d5af-950d-4049-b1bc-51768121012a_596x771.png