John Daly is da man!

mikeman

Just now, xyz said:

Taco Bell needs to sponsor him.

He clearly is a big eater of their Mexican diarrhea pie.

but when he got sick and dying he would say "friends, things arent going so well"

while stiffy E would say "sbr teens, ive never felt this fuking outstanding!"

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

I always get a kick out of these people drinking diet soda.

yeah, everything i have read says it gives you a bigger gut than regular soda because of all the fake sugar

i mean, seriously, how big does he possibly think his stomach would be drinking regular coke?  almost physically impossible to be bigger lol

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I always get a kick out of these people drinking diet soda.

I got hooked on the Coke Zero and Pepsi max garbage.

Then when i decided to stop polluting my brain, had bad headaches.

Now if I want a soda, it’s the real thing and only one on ice.

4 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

yeah, everything i have read says it gives you a bigger gut than regular soda because of all the fake sugar

i mean, seriously, how big does he possibly think his stomach would be drinking regular coke?  almost physically impossible to be bigger lol

You cant drink reg pop, you'd be gaining a lb/day easy, I'm kinda addicted to diet, have 4-5 cans equivalent/day, If daly has a dozen during a round he must have 25-30/day, I recall hugh hefner was an addict as well, supposedly drinking 30 cans of diet coke/day.

Just now, mikeman said:

You cant drink reg pop, you'd be gaining a lb/day easy, I'm kinda addicted to diet, have 4-5 cans equivalent/day, If daly has a dozen during a round he must have 25-30/day, I recall hugh hefner was an addict as well, supposedly drinking 30 cans of diet coke/day.

i have been drinking at least 60 oz of regular soda every day for 30+ years... so by your math i should weigh somewhere around 10,000 lbs lololol

please explain to me how daly's stomach would be any fatter drinking regular soda

14 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i have been drinking at least 60 oz of regular soda every day for 30+ years... so by your math i should weigh somewhere around 10,000 lbs lololol

please explain to me how daly's stomach would be any fatter drinking regular soda

You obviously compensate by eating less to make up for the 6-700 calories/day you get from soda. if you're drinking 20-30 cans a day that's 3-4000 calories day just from the pop, insurmountable. Diet pop isn't good for you but that much sugar soda would prob give you diabetes in a hurry as well.

By smoking daly also speeds up his metabolism.