RUDY: Checking in

RudyRuder

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BGS 9.5 said:

Rudy, correct me if I have the wrong guy but you do golf DK correct?  Anything going with the PGA?  I have a bunch

Yea, I do DK and Prizepicks

Only have 2 milly lineups (1 is 6/6 made cuts but itll just be a min cash)

did pretty good yesterday heads up (mostly what i play)

if you have a bunch.....which site do you use for your lineup builder, or is that not allowed?

i tried that that for a week or two but didnt like the payout structures enough and variance too big for me with top prize winning a ton

On 5/20/2022 at 8:29 AM, Chi_Archie said:

Ruettiger, can you share any bets for the 2nd day of the PGA Championship?

posted 2 4th round ones bro....i like fitzpatrick to win but i never bet to win

On 5/20/2022 at 7:27 PM, rdalert447 said:

Maybe Boat will come back and give him a golf subforum.

want to move to a usa site

On 5/20/2022 at 11:20 PM, Deemer said:

This guy is a Non heterosexual person

you are right... i love myself only

On 5/21/2022 at 12:06 AM, mikeman said:

Cmon Rudy, you're here, now say something. :pop

hi??

hows life been

On 5/21/2022 at 1:15 AM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Bobby has a forum, link?

yes, im banned there too

1 minute ago, RudyRuder said:

posted 2 4th round ones bro....i like fitzpatrick to win but i never bet to win

want to move to a usa site

you are right... i love myself only

hi??

hows life been

yes, im banned there too

Life's great, going out to weed whip in a bit. :cigar

1 minute ago, RudyRuder said:

now?

gotta do that early in the morning bro

just PM deemer and tell him you have weed but he has to get it off the stems himself...

he will come do it and pay you

I'm waiting for it to warm up, it's maybe 50. I'm a lot like the great Randy Moss when it comes to weed whipping...I whip when I want to whip.

29 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm waiting for it to warm up, it's maybe 50. I'm a lot like the great Randy Moss when it comes to weed whipping...I whip when I want to whip.

that makes sense then

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The lawn and grass needs to be dry before being tended to.

Best to wait.

do you wait 2 months between each time or probably have one of those fukkin electric ones?

:laugh

12 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

that makes sense then

do you wait 2 months between each time or probably have one of those fukkin electric ones?

:laugh

My preference is to edge and mow around noon on Fridays. 

Then on Friday afternoon when the working stiffs come home they're reminded that their weekend will revolve around lawn care. 

All done, not only did I weed whip but i also got out the hedger and trimmed the shrubs, being a born leader and trend setter the neighbors must have all seen me because as I was finishing there was an explosion of people mowing the lawn, etc.

Either that or it was because the sun came out?  I prefer to think it's because they all want to be like Mike. :cigar

56 minutes ago, mikeman said:

All done, not only did I weed whip but i also got out the hedger and trimmed the shrubs, being a born leader and trend setter the neighbors must have all seen me because as I was finishing there was an explosion of people mowing the lawn, etc.

Either that or it was because the sun came out?  I prefer to think it's because they all want to be like Mike. :cigar

i love using the machines straight white men discovered. and now that im broke for life whenever i get one i really appreciate it and plan to upkeep it 

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

the neighbors must have all seen me because as I was finishing there was an explosion of people mowing the lawn, etc.

I love doing that to my neighbors. I call it a guilt mow...

4 hours ago, RudyRuder said:

Yea, I do DK and Prizepicks

Only have 2 milly lineups (1 is 6/6 made cuts but itll just be a min cash)

did pretty good yesterday heads up (mostly what i play)

if you have a bunch.....which site do you use for your lineup builder, or is that not allowed?

i tried that that for a week or two but didnt like the payout structures enough and variance too big for me with top prize winning a ton

I don't use a website for contest generators, but rather use a spreadsheet that takes into account many different metrics.  this week was the first time I went full bore (30 lineups).  got 9 through clean in the $5 DK, but right now only 1 is inside the top 300

48 minutes ago, BGS 9.5 said:

I don't use a website for contest generators, but rather use a spreadsheet that takes into account many different metrics.  this week was the first time I went full bore (30 lineups).  got 9 through clean in the $5 DK, but right now only 1 is inside the top 300

thing is, you have top pros entering 150 lineups

yea, i use a spreadsheet too, but i do it online and then auto important my lineups

so you manually click and enter all lineups?

6 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

thing is, you have top pros entering 150 lineups

yea, i use a spreadsheet too, but i do it online and then auto important my lineups

so you manually click and enter all lineups?

I understand and agree with everything you said.  Yes, I clearly need some more sophisicated tools to contend with the pris playing waaay more than me.  This week was my first foray trying to make some noise.