Costa Rica attacked

KingKolzig

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

KOLZ, I figured out the perfect job for you pal.

Get a job in the biden administration..... 

You would fit in PERFECT. 

Hell ,I bet you would be one of the best they have. 

Don't wait go apply for something BIG ! 

bloomberg campaign was hiring almost anyone for big bucks a few years ago

i was too fat, drunk and dumb to apply. but if it was now i would do some brock wikipedia learnin for a few days then interview 

5 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

ROCKY?

Country was going to shit with the previous party in power, PAC (2014-2022)

I like the new admin that came to power 1 monrh ago... got rid of mask/vax mandates, and then - the president of the party for congress came out saying the vaccine is experimental, warning people about the deadly side effects.

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i got two shots in november and have the best blood work numbers in a decade. resting pulse in the 60's

running faster workouts since then too 

seen some weird things but cant be sure its the vax. know about 10 ppl vaxed no issues

have you had both boosters?

7 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

no wasnt forced by houser

if you guys dont like technology leave tgf. throw away your tvs and air conditioners too. and dont eat any mass produced food it mixes with your dna

I have a better idea, how about you do you, and we'll do us?

10 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

funny how all the vaxed are going to die just dissapeared

not even enough bad reports for conspiracy sites to talk about it anymore

it was an insane proposition to start with. why would the government want to kill all the ones that are obeying? despite what the conspiracists say theres no logical explanation  for that

5 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

it was an insane proposition to start with. why would the government want to kill all the ones that are obeying? despite what the conspiracists say theres no logical explanation  for that

Bombshell: Majority of Vaccinated People May Have Myocarditis

Dr. Robert Malone warns that heart inflammation may be widespread among the vaxxed

Dr. Robert Malone dropped more horrifying news regarding the experimental COVID vaccines: subclinical myocarditis might be occurring in the majority of vaccinated individuals.

•  

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

Bombshell: Majority of Vaccinated People May Have Myocarditis

Dr. Robert Malone warns that heart inflammation may be widespread among the vaxxed

Dr. Robert Malone dropped more horrifying news regarding the experimental COVID vaccines: subclinical myocarditis might be occurring in the majority of vaccinated individuals.

•  

“may”

“may be”

are you that gullible? 

4 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

“may”

“may be”

are you that gullible? 

People weren't keeling over during marathons a few years ago were they?  As far as your argument that the people in power wouldn't want to kill those who obey them...yes they do, they hate humanity, they want a world with 1 billion people instead of 8 billion. They really do.

Just now, mikeman said:

People weren't keeling over during marathons a few years ago were they?  As far as your argument that the people in power wouldn't want to kill those who obey them...yes they do, they hate humanity, they want a world with 1 billion people instead of 8 billion. They really do.

why do you say/think this?