There Has Been Another Fake Elementary School Shooting.

The X

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

What guys like WVU dont understand is that it's going the other way - gun sales are increasing rapidly, gun laws are being relaxed almost everywhere - how many states now allow open carry(maybe 1/2?), that was unheard of just 15-20 yrs ago.

There are not going to be any tough gun laws.

Georgia going to open carry. 

3 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

The same piece of shit document that didn't recognize half the population's right to vote?  That great document?

The same great document that was ratified to include that right for everyone, you commie piece of shit.

Move to fucking China where hating America is encouraged since you hate this country so much.

:stop Axel Stiffy E AWASH with the monkey pox.

From all his queer parties, where he took it up his ass.

Trying to spread it at TGF.

Bad enough that midget is a DRAIN on the tax payers, who subsidize his welfare.

Now that ingrate wants to spread his monkey pox.  A damn outrage!

30 minutes ago, xyz said:

:stop Axel Stiffy E AWASH with the monkey pox.

From all his queer parties, where he took it up his ass.

Trying to spread it at TGF.

Bad enough that midget is a DRAIN on the tax payers, who subsidize his welfare.

Now that ingrate wants to spread his monkey pox.  A damn outrage!

Let’s hope when Ronny D takes the Presidency in 2024 the midge leaves to the authoritarian shithole known as CANADA 

6 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The same great document that was ratified to include that right for everyone, you commie piece of shit.

Move to fucking China where hating America is encouraged since you hate this country so much.

well said

calling the constitution a "piece of shit document" is strange and embarassing, even for axl

52 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

well said

calling the constitution a "piece of shit document" is strange and embarassing, even for axl

He's desperate for attention, yesterday he posted pics of 2 meals, lunch at hooters and  a steak meal somewhere else. Who goes out to eat twice in a day unless they are traveling?

The trans teen lost his mind over a phone bill.

Texas school shooter's grandpa says family had 'no idea' he bought two AR-15s after turning 18: Gunman celebrated birthday with grandma at Applebee's a week before shooting her in the head after flipping out over a phone bill and going on rampage

His grandmother, believed to be 66-year-old Celia Martinez, took him for dinner to Applebee's to celebrate his birthday. On Wednesday morning, her husband Rolando Reyes, 74, told ABC News that neither of them were aware their grandson then bought the guns. 

'I didn't know he had weapons. If I'd have known, I would have reported it,' Rolando, who has a past felony conviction and cannot be in a home with firearms, said. 

Ramos went to live with his grandparents after arguing with his mother about her cutting out the Wi-Fi in their home.  

Ramos's grandmother survived despite being shot in the head. She is in the hospital. 

The shooter's grandfather also revealed that he was quiet, but would sometimes go to work with him.

'Sometimes I'd take him to work with me. Not all the time, but sometimes. This past year he didn't go to school. He didn't graduate. You would try to tell him but kids nowadays they think they know everything. 

'He was very quiet, he didn't talk very much.' 

The teen did not live with his mother because they had 'problems', the grandfather added. 

The conservatives ruining American. What the NRA Gun Lobby advocates has ruined America. The RepubliCons have led the Nation into insufficient action. Their behavior of perversion of the constitutional doctrine that a fundamental right is an absolute right above the rights of children and all else.

An example: "Let them try taking my guns".

Number of school shooting worldwide:

1. America - 288

2. Mexico - 8

3. South Africa - 6

4. India - 5

Guns per Capita Worldwide

1. America - 121

2. Falkland Islands - 62

3. Yemen - 53

A peak at the perversion of the constitutional doctrine that a fundamental right is an absolute right. 

Conservative direction is ruining America, killing many Americans.

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The conservatives ruining American. What the NRA Gun Lobby advocates has ruined America. The RepubliCons have led the Nation into insufficient action. Their behavior of perversion of the constitutional doctrine that a fundamental right is an absolute right above the rights of children and all else.

An example: "Let them try taking my guns".

Number of school shooting worldwide:

1. America - 288

2. Mexico - 8

3. South Africa - 6

4. India - 5

Guns per Capita Worldwide

1. America - 121

2. Falkland Islands - 62

3. Yemen - 53

A peak at the perversion of the constitutional doctrine that a fundamental right is an absolute right. 

Conservative direction is ruining America, killing many Americans.

Second amendment.

You should learn about it.

As the father of 5 children my heart hurts for the parents who lost children today. My deepest nightmare is something happening to my children, and no words I express here can begin to comfort the parents of those souls lost, but I pray none the less.
I want to say something that’s on my mind and that I’m RADICALLY passionate about.
The government is NOT your friend. They don’t give a fuck about you or your children and their words and rhetoric are hollow and meaningless. Damn every single one of them that continue to peddle their narrative when it fits their story and DMAN every single one of them for using the graves of dead children as a pulpit to stand on.
For 2 years (more like 50 years) these clowns have been pumping unproven drugs into adults and children and pushing an agenda that’s causing MASSIVE depression and MASSIVE drug use and now you think these swine are gonna keep you safe? Now you think they care? Bullshit.
Guns are NOT the problem in this country. POLITICS ARE. A nation encouraged to sedate and pop a pill for every sad day is the problem. Children being FORCED to inject drugs is the problem. The medical field being financially rewarded to prescribe MIND ALTERING DRUGS TO CHILDREN is the fucking problem!
BIG PHARM is a top campaign contributor to congress and senate.(look it up). This country is encouraging humans from infancy to eat garbage food and to injest chemicals known to kill. It’s sickening and disturbing.
All the while the rhetoric is GUNS. Not the family unit or heathy minds. It’s smoke and mirrors and NOT addressing the problem because the problem is very profitable!
These 2 guns in my hand have never taken a life. Sound and sane humans don’t murder innocent people, crazy lunatics do, and this nations politics are literally encouraging the lunacy. It’s disgusting but truth most don’t want to talk about.
Fu*k the swine in suits yapping their pathetic gums about guns but not healthy children. BIG PHARM and BIG BIZ are allowed to sell poison yet healthy living is “oppressive.” To every politician standing on the grave of kids talking about guns not drugs or the family, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM AND AN ENEMY TO THE STATE.

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors

If kids were dying after they ate contaminated lettuce, the lettuce would be removed from the selves. You can bet your bottom dollar the Republicons would demand the stores stop selling the contaminated lettuce.

"Don't make me take a stand on guns. Actually we need to make it easier for you men to purchase guns. When a young man enters a school to kill children, he needs to be well equipped.  More equipped than in any other country". Republicon Party