There Has Been Another Fake Elementary School Shooting.

The X

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, mikeman said:

image.png.2d484a7e5b0ef6c5a4f465ade516f0cb.png

Yesterday they said a heroic border officer rushed in and saved lives - all lies, they waited for a staff member to open the door.

image.png.b4cb55baaa031b86bb354fe8c54e623b.png

What's your point? 

I can pretty much gauramtee any police department in the world is not ready for an attack on an elementary school of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders. You weren't there. Guy most likely did the best he could. And still ran into the line of fire. 

Guy probably saved lives.

33 minutes ago, sleepy said:

I agree. 

And I really do hate to say this. And I think our media is racist in so many ways. But those  Cities are habitual offenders with African American offenders. I do think there are more good people than bad. And l just like to live life. I'm in NC now. Been here about 3 weeks.  We love it. People are amazing. But I know there's some white trash cooking up meth in there trailer not far from us. Just like to New Haven. Guys cooking up rocks down the street.

Life goes on. I'm out of that game. Just need to find me a reefer man. And an edible guy. I don't want to have to drive to Virginia Beach for a hook-up. 3 hr ride each way.

8 hours ago, The X said:

What's your point? 

I can pretty much gauramtee any police department in the world is not ready for an attack on an elementary school of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders. You weren't there. Guy most likely did the best he could. And still ran into the line of fire. 

Guy probably saved lives.

40 min, that's the point, people standing around outside talking about running into the school themselves because the police were just standing around. Pathetic.

the doors are not that easy to break they are thick and hard ever been to a school and see how strong they are made

they are not built to fold like a paper box if its locked you would have a hard time opening even with the fire hook metal unless you break the glass and stick your hand in there and try to open it but with the guy holding the rifle you would get shot easy

5 hours ago, mikeman said:

40 min, that's the point, people standing around outside talking about running into the school themselves because the police were just standing around. Pathetic.

I wonder if the fact that the killer had a weapon of war had anything to do with the 40 minutes of police standing around.

Another matter of fact, in the many mass killings over the last decade, the killer's weapon of choice has been an AR-15.  Almost every time.

Darrel Brooks killed 40+ people with a Ford SUV showing that a Ford SUV can be one of the most deadly weapons on the planet.  Timothy Mcveigh killed almost 200 people and 19 kids with fertilizer.  No society in history has been able to prevent murder if somebody sick in the head wants to murder.  Liberal pussies get all up in arms bc it’s a gun and they don’t believe they have any place in society outside of what they deem necessary, which would be a muzzleloader at most by the end.

The problem remains society, not a gun.  This kid had a drug addict mom, and a non existent father.  There’s the real problem right there.

HAUNTING WORDS 

Shooter Salvador Ramos made terrifying threat after losing at violent video game Dead By Daylight, gamer tells police

• 17:20 ET, May 25 2022
  • Updated: 9:17 ET, May 26 2022
  • TEXAS shooter Salvador Ramos may have revealed his chilling plans to kill children in a callous school shooting online after LOSING at the violent video game Dead by Daylight, a gamer claimed.

The gamer revealed how a male player was making threats to "shoot up a school" using an "AR-15" after he became mad at losing the video game - just hours before Ramos killed 19 children and two teachers in Uvalde, Texas.

• The player was so disturbed by the comments that she allegedly recorded them and reported everything to the FBI and the creators of the game.

Just hours later, the gamer was shocked to hear that 18-year-old Salvador Ramos had shot his own grandmother before going on a rampage at Robb Elementary School, killing multiple people with an AR-15.

A separate source told The Sun that Ramos was known for making threats about school shootings when playing Call of Duty online.

Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer horror survival game where one player takes the role of the killer and the other four are survivors.

• Call of Duty is a first-person shooter game.

Writing on Reddit, the concerned gamer added: "So I have no idea if they were joking or what but they were super angry about losing and started saying they were going to shoot up a school and they mentioned they had some type of gun and kept saying it was going to be all of our fault."

She added: "I recorded the entire postchat and we all kind of brushed it off … but I just am in disbelief because I've never seen someone say that before."

When asked if she thought it could be the same person who committed the shooting in Texas, she said: "I reported him on the game … I did report them to the FBI.

• "However I'm a little stressed because when I went back to watch exactly what they said the person said 'What if I shoot up a school tomorrow :).'"

She continued: "It's most likely a horrible coincidence but still, I just don't understand why someone would even say that."

When asked again about whether she felt it could be the perpetrator of the May 24, 2022, mass shooting, she wrote: "The gun he mentioned was an AR15 with I think an extended clip or something but I don't know.

"I feel horrible for those children and families."

She added: "They went into detail about the gun and s**t they had added to it so they def have gun knowledge at least."

When asked if they had received the report and were investigating, the FBI told The Sun they were "bringing all the resources of the FBI" to the investigation.

They said: "The FBI continues to support victims, family members, our local, state and federal law enforcement partners and the community of Uvalde after this horrific crime.

"We are bringing all the resources of the FBI to this community and will continue to do so to help the citizens of Uvalde heal from this tragedy."

Behaviour Interactive, the creators of Dead by Daylight, said they couldn't "share specific details publicly" when asked about the threats made on its platform.

In a statement to The Sun, the company said: "All reports filed by players are acted upon in a timely manner. That said, we unfortunately can't share specific details publicly.

"Creating a safe space where our fans feel secure is a core value for Dead by Daylight."

They continued: "That's why we have an active team dedicated to offering them support and monitoring activities communicated to them via the in-game reporting system.

"In the case of potential real-life threats, we have strict reporting processes involving cybercrime units to ensure that they act situation is addressed by competent authorities."

A female Instagram friend of Ramos told The Sun: "I do know someone that used to play Call of Duty with him online and he would talk about school shootings all the time but everyone on the game always thought he was joking."

She added that Ramos first made contact with her in April 2022 after sending her a creepy message begging to hear her voice.

In screenshots shared with The Sun, Ramos demands: "Send me a voice message."

When she replied no because it made her feel awkward, he replied "Uhhh just do it... I want to see if you sound like a hick."

The Instagram user again refused and he pressured her again saying "Still waiting".

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Hoffa says one political spread is enough. :laugh:laugh

The guy is a partisan hack.  An obvious fraud. 

"One political thread is enough, as long as it's not a Trumptard thread". Hoffa's Place 

TGF has been more hospitable and welcoming to you and your views than any of the other gambling forums you formerly posted at.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Hoffa says one political spread is enough. :laugh:laugh

The guy is a partisan hack.  An obvious fraud. 

"One political thread is enough, as long as it's not a Trumptard thread". Hoffa's Place 

You went beyond your usual stuff today.

Big BABY is who you are.

Cry.  Waa waa!