How can Boston be favored on the road game 7?

WVU

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WVU said:

The books don’t control the outcome.  Bad line.  Sucker bet?  No.  That’s dumb too

Many take a lean on certain games.

I just took a quick glance.

Can get the Heat anywhere from +125 to +135 offshore.

One of my locals has a real interesting line, +2 1/2 +100 or +140.

48 minutes ago, WVU said:

Don’t be dumb.  Take the plus money on the money line.  Best team in the East with no major injuries being a game 7 dog?  Dumb.  Don’t be dumb.

Butler went off game 6 and Celtics had every touch call go against them.  No adjustments made to stop butler in game 6.  Won’t happen tonight.   Plan will be executed by Celtics.... Heat healthy? Butler hasn’t been healthy is 3 years, guys knees are beat up.  Herro is banged up and missed last 2 games.... Tucker healthy? LOL.....

Celtics have outplayed the heat in every game with the exception of game 6.....turnovers have killed the Celtics.  Celtics should of ended this series in 5 or 6 games...

Bad line? LOL.    Be happy the heat are still playing..... they lose in 5 games to the warriors should they win, Celtics on other hand play a 7 game series with warriors.   

Also I’m playing BOSTON....... if you like the HEAT STRAIGHT UP I’m willing to wager a nickel on game with you.....