How can Boston be favored on the road game 7?

WVU

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

why did Miami beat Boston in Boston as a 9 point dog even not 100% healthy

and now play home  game 7 now we got to see bunch of players questionable but will find out before the game starts

cause celts coach plays m.smart for the final 4 minutes

never do that. solid player first 3.5 qtrs

but maybe the worst player ever in the final possesions 

5 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Butler went off game 6 and Celtics had every touch call go against them.  No adjustments made to stop butler in game 6.  Won’t happen tonight.   Plan will be executed by Celtics.... Heat healthy? Butler hasn’t been healthy is 3 years, guys knees are beat up.  Herro is banged up and missed last 2 games.... Tucker healthy? LOL.....

Celtics have outplayed the heat in every game with the exception of game 6.....turnovers have killed the Celtics.  Celtics should of ended this series in 5 or 6 games...

Bad line? LOL.    Be happy the heat are still playing..... they lose in 5 games to the warriors should they win, Celtics on other hand play a 7 game series with warriors.   

Also I’m playing BOSTON....... if you like the HEAT STRAIGHT UP I’m willing to wager a nickel on game with you.....

i think NBA would like Heat in the finals. but not enough to make a huge obvious fixed game with everyone watching

and i agree with millermike lowry is just a fat little prick

hit a couple miracle threes but is hurting the heat overall. little chubby midget 

5 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

let's also not forget that the bucks intentionally tanked the last game of the season, which gave the celtics home court advantage in that game 7 vs milwaukee

at the time i thought it was stupid, and it became even more stupid

Wouldn’t have mattered if Middleton didn’t get hurt. They beat Boston easily if he’s healthy