Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Nice get carjacked and police no show

2 year ago mpls had about 950 police, they now have 600 and people are quitting right and left, time to give it up, abandon it to the violent hoards.

Meanwhile mpls is in the middle of a advertising campaign to "come back to the city" , encouraging people who dont visit anymore to come back. One of their boasts is that we need more people downtown, etc so that people will feel safer. good luck with that.

40 minutes ago, xyz said:

Is the current crime rate still higher than the national average?

i would assume so, the news is full of shootings and car jackings daily. mpls only has about 350,000 people.

There's on local tv and radio guy(mike Max) that's always bitching about what a shithole the city has become, says he has to walk by every day to go to work, talks about all the bums and thugs just smoking pot on street corners, hasselling people, etc. 

it's a liberal paradise.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

i would assume so, the news is full of shootings and car jackings daily. mpls only has about 350,000 people.

There's on local tv and radio guy(mike Max) that's always bitching about what a shithole the city has become, says he has to walk by every day to go to work, talks about all the bums and thugs just smoking pot on street corners, hasselling people, etc. 

it's a liberal paradise.

All liberals in charge?

Mayor, Police Chief?

8 minutes ago, xyz said:

All liberals in charge?

Mayor, Police Chief?

Sheet, every fucking one,  the city council has maybe 15 members, all dems, at least 2 transexuals, another couple faggs, a couple blacks, maybe a muslim or two, the rest are just plain commies.  the fire chief was a lesbian, the police chief was  some left wing mexican type who might have been gay, it's a joke.

And I'm not exaggerating.

4 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Democrats run everything here.

governor, senate, mayors of all big cities 

All the republicans left years ago, so you have a city that's maybe 25% black, 15% mexican, 10% asian, 10% muslim, and the white people are all  faggs or left wing radicals.

Just now, xyz said:

No wonder crime is off the charts then.

Defund the PD and all that crime reform; where they let the criminals out early.

All those city blocks that were burned down in the riots, it's my understanding that very little has been rebuilt. Why would anyone waste/risk money rebuilding in a shithole city where the same thing could happen again?

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Sheet, every fucking one,  the city council has maybe 15 members, all dems, at least 2 transexuals, another couple faggs, a couple blacks, maybe a muslim or two, the rest are just plain commies.  the fire chief was a lesbian, the police chief was  some left wing mexican type who might have been gay, it's a joke.

And I'm not exaggerating.

That is fucked up.  Woke fucked up!

So they are ok with all the transgender grooming in the Minny public school systems?

Just now, mikeman said:

All those city blocks that were burned down in the riots, it's my understanding that very little has been rebuilt. Why would anyone waste/risk money rebuilding in a shithole city where the same thing could happen again?

Plus, imagine the insurance premiums.

Rebuild and the insurance rate, maybe tripled?  Screw that.

Like you said, could happen again.  Animals like that?  Never change.

Just now, xyz said:

That is fucked up.  Woke fucked up!

So they are ok with all the transgender grooming in the Minny public school systems?

Of course they are, not that it matters, prob 85% of students are minorities, they kept the masks on until april i think.