Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Of course they are, not that it matters, prob 85% of students are minorities, they kept the masks on until april i think.

You see that BS Obiden is pulling?

The public grade schools, mostly minority, if they do not teach trans grooming?  

They lose their fed discounted lunches.   It sucks, but for some of those minorities, that's the best meal they get all day.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

why would homeless people live in Minny anyway?

It's nice in the summer, not hot, not humid. I've never seen one myself but I do see the losers who stand  at intersections with signs begging, almost always black.

A few years ago in the middle of winter I was exiting the highway and there was a white guy standing with a sign at maybe 10 pm - it was 10 below, I rolled down the window and asked if he was crazy, that he should go inside. he said he's trying to get by, I wished him luck.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

It's nice in the summer, not hot, not humid. I've never seen one myself but I do see the losers who stand  at intersections with signs begging, almost always black.

A few years ago in the middle of winter I was exiting the highway and there was a white guy standing with a sign at maybe 10 pm - it was 10 below, I rolled down the window and asked if he was crazy, that he should go inside. he said he's trying to get by, I wished him luck.

of course he is carazy.  He is panhandlng in Minny instead of a nice place with a warm climate

id fly to denmark and rob a store

seen their prison system. its better than being on welfare in detroit by far

norway too. guard delivered groceries to these 3 guys large cell. had a rug and furniture. guy opens up a pack of steak, gets out a pan and pours oil in it. steak starts to sizzle. other guy cutting up fresh veggies the guard delivered. also a fresh loaf of banana bread

5 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

id fly to denmark and rob a store

seen their prison system. its better than being on welfare in detroit by far

norway too. guard delivered groceries to these 3 guys large cell. had a rug and furniture. guy opens up a pack of steak, gets out a pan and pours oil in it. steak starts to sizzle. other guy cutting up fresh veggies the guard delivered. also a fresh loaf of banana bread

But did they cut garlic thin with a razor blade?

1 hour ago, IAG said:

Minneapolis doesn't allow drive thru's at fast food restaurants and don't dare think you will be getting a plastic straw with your drink.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Did you see the gay pride parade in LA last weekend? freaks screaming at kids that they have plenty of Lube, etc. i let everything slide and I was appalled.

No. But if accurate, disgusting.  As much as I miss them, I’m so glad my parents aren’t around to see the current state of this country.