Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

24 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I picture Minnesota and think of a tough bunch of people that live in frigid shit that I can’t even imagine and would never live in.  Instead it’s one of the top 3 blue liberal shit hole states out there filled with wimpy liberal idiots.  Makes no sense on paper.  Don’t you only get like 5 months out of the year where you can even step outside without snow and ice?  Seems terrible for a gay pride community.

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I picture Minnesota and think of a tough bunch of people that live in frigid shit that I can’t even imagine and would never live in.  Instead it’s one of the top 3 blue liberal shit hole states out there filled with wimpy liberal idiots.  Makes no sense on paper.  Don’t you only get like 5 months out of the year where you can even step outside without snow and ice?  Seems terrible for a gay pride community.

IOWA 4-1 over  MINN.............probably more.

16 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

There are 3 minnesota's , mpls and st paul that are as far left as san francisco , the suburbs that are always growing and spreading out - they are for the most part traditional democrats, then the outstate areas who are as conservative as most places. Roughly 15% of the population live in "the cities" 45 % are in the burbs, the outstate has maybe 40%.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

There are 3 minnesota's , mpls and st paul that are as far left as san francisco , the suburbs that are always growing and spreading out - they are for the most part traditional democrats, then the outstate areas who are as conservative as most places. Roughly 15% of the population live in "the cities" 45 % are in the burbs, the outstate has maybe 40%.

Sounds like Atlanta.  Unfortunately my county which is supposed to be normal pretty much single handedly elected Biden.  My best friend who lives a few hours away near Macon let me have it over that and wondered how the hell I could live here.  It was disappointing to say the least.

Two suspects were killed in a brazen bank robbery Tuesday in Saanich, which also left six Greater Victoria Emergency Response Team (GVERT) officers with gunshot wounds after police and the suspects exchanged fire outside the bank.

In an update shortly before 6:30 p.m. police said they did not uncover any further indication of a potential third suspect and lifted a shelter-in-place advisory. The 3600-block of Shelbourne Street remained closed while emergency crews awaited the arrival of the RCMP bomb squad from the mainland due to a potential explosive device in a vehicle believed to be associated with the suspects.

“The information is vague on this and we’re trying to confirm it,” Saanich police Chief Dean Duthie said during a late afternoon press conference at department headquarters. “We’re taking all safety precautions necessary, we’ve asked all those areas around the bank to remain in their houses and lock their doors.”

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

You ever consider leaving?

Just now, xyz said:

You ever consider leaving?

No but I consider not voting, I dont think anyone I've voted for at any level has won in 10-15 years.

When I moved into my house in 1996 my district was a swing district in local elections - close to 50-50, sometimes the R would win, now it's always about 60-40 D.

Who punched Greg Fischer?

Antwon M. Brown

A man accused of unexpectedly punching Mayor Greg Fischer on Saturday at Fourth Street Live has been charged after being arrested by Louisville Metro Police. Antwon M. Brown, 30, was taken into custody Tuesday, according to a release from the department. He was charged with one count of fourth-degree assault.

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

13 % of the country running it into the ground as the libtard government sits back and watches. Soon this will end . libtards are on the way out. 

Rule of Law will be returning 

do they have souls tho

kind of hurts the entire thing doesnt it