Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Evidence that black lives dont matter.

my parents rent to a black family. they both work so no complaints, treat the place fine ect

but one day i was moving the yard a few years ago and some of their friends were over. my dad has dementia so i lost him, i asked this little black girl who lives there if she had seen him............right after 2 older black girls like 11 years old run over and give me a nasty look and say "what did he just say to you?"

it was completely anti-social and super rude. the things they must say to their young kids is frightening. i could feel the hatred fuming from one of the girls the main girl. fukin losers

6 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

my parents rent to a black family. they both work so no complaints, treat the place fine ect

but one day i was moving the yard a few years ago and some of their friends were over. my dad has dementia so i lost him, i asked this little black girl who lives there if she had seen him............right after 2 older black girls like 11 years old run over and give me a nasty look and say "what did he just say to you?"

it was completely anti-social and super rude. the things they must say to their young kids is frightening. i could feel the hatred fuming from one of the girls the main girl. fukin losers

The most racist people I have ever met were no shade of white.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Instead of correcting the issue, like addressing crime and the consequences of their refusal to enforce laws, the city thinks slogans and festivals are the way to go, except their festivals urging people to come to mpls and enjoy the city are usually focused on homosexuals and trans celebrations.

yea, that'll do the trick. :deemer

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Instead of correcting the issue, like addressing crime and the consequences of their refusal to enforce laws, the city thinks slogans and festivals are the way to go, except their festivals urging people to come to mpls and enjoy the city are usually focused on homosexuals and trans celebrations.

yea, that'll do the trick. :deemer

They celebrated Somalia independence day and canceled the 4th of July fireworks show.

These people are a lost cause.

2 minutes ago, sleepy said:

They celebrated Somalia independence day and canceled the 4th of July fireworks show.

These people are a lost cause.

Yup, they canceled the fireworks so the thugs decided to have their own and ended up shooting up the city, and despite cameras everywhere I haven't heard of a single arrest - that's because they really dont want to arrest anyone because they are black.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 12:54 PM, mikeman said:

Yup, they canceled the fireworks so the thugs decided to have their own and ended up shooting up the city, and despite cameras everywhere I haven't heard of a single arrest - that's because they really dont want to arrest anyone because they are black.

you said it once before yourself. i couldnt believe you figured it out but you said it. you said the disorder would be ended suddenly with an iron fist. thats true

This is mpls in a nutshell, today Mayor frey signed an abortion proclamation - that's a big nothing, look at the council members behind him, 2 transgenders(the 2nd is the man behind the muslim bitch) a gro or two, the others lesbians.

Then we have our governor - I dress better than he does. he's the guy on the right. :deemer

Walz, Jensen debate agriculture and COVID in first Minnesota governor  debate | Star Tribune