Good speech Mr President

WVU

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m all for citizens owning Any gun of their choice but the argument of these guys killing in different ways doesn’t hold water…

Timothy McVeigh was former military and so were his partners, and they had Real views on government overreach…

This Bean Dip in Texas was a cross dressing gamer, he wasn’t making bombes in grandma’s basement, he was beating off in it…

More likely would have hung himself if he didn’t have the AR…..no motivation outside of pulling a trigger 

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you have no experience with AR-15's but you're telling someone who has about 100k rounds in range time how effective they are in CQB.

Tell us again how you're not a retard.

I've shot them. I've also shot a Mac 10. An  Ak. Hell I've shot a grenade launcher with dummies. At an appropriate facility. And I enjoyed myself.

7 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And it takes all of 10 seconds to reload.  Derp.

Here's a clue, retard:  The kids in Uvalde weren't running away.  They were locked in a fucking room.

Yeah. And he had an AR with a high capacity magazine. Dipsshit. 

2 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

I’m all for citizens owning Any gun of their choice but the argument of these guys killing in different ways doesn’t hold water…

Timothy McVeigh was former military and so were his partners, and they had Real views on government overreach…

This Bean Dip in Texas was a cross dressing gamer, he wasn’t making bombes in grandma’s basement, he was beating off in it…

More likely would have hung himself if he didn’t have the AR…..no motivation outside of pulling a trigger 

Didn’t the guy in Wisconsin show how effective a vehicle can be?  Think of how many kids are heading from period to period at the bell ring 6x a day or whatever it is.  All they have to do is floor it down the sidewalk or road and do exactly what that guy did.  Of course they’re not going to have access to Timothy Mcveigh stuff but you still can’t stop evil.  Even though he had no friends and was a weirdo he could have went to a party and spiked the punch with fentanyl or some shit.  We see how flooded our country is with that shit.  

Again most people are normal and don’t waste their lives wanting to kill people and plotting it.  This kid was fucked up and a ticking time bomb AR-15 or no AR-15:

5 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

You don't get it

Go to bed 

No you don't get it. 

Just because you can buy a car that does 200mph and you can legally purchase "because it's your legal right" don't mean shit. And it sure as hell doesn't permit you to drive around like a maniac.

Guns don't kill people. Fucked up people with guns kill people. There needs to be better protocol and certain high capacity magazine and guns shouldn't be available to the public. There's no reason for it. 

31 minutes ago, The X said:

I've shot them. I've also shot a Mac 10. An  Ak. Hell I've shot a grenade launcher with dummies. At an appropriate facility. And I enjoyed myself.

Because shooting an AR-15 a few times means you know all about them.  LOL.

I build them, you fucking mutt.  Tell me how you know more about firearms than I do though.

3 minutes ago, The X said:

No you don't get it. 

Just because you can buy a car that does 200mph and you can legally purchase "because it's your legal right" don't mean shit. And it sure as hell doesn't permit you to drive around like a maniac.

Guns don't kill people. Fucked up people with guns kill people. There needs to be better protocol and certain high capacity magazine and guns shouldn't be available to the public. There's no reason for it. 

And if he had a shotgun in Uvalde, at least the same amount of kids die.

Cars that drive 200 MPH are fine but 2nd Amendment rights are not according to you.  LOL.

And you think you’re the one that gets it.

What a fucking retard.  Turn in your tampon, you fucking queer.

What percentage of posters in this thread not including me of course voted for the criminal that stole millions from charity.  Would that be the same percentage of those in this thread that have a moral character of zero. And the same percentage of those that are uncivilized.  

Doing research for CNN.

Not one of these nut jobs has fired a single shot beyond the range of 12 gauge buckshot.

People can survive (even multiple) clean shots from 5.56/.223.  They don’t survive even a single blast from 12 gauge buckshot though.

The idea that a high capacity magazine means more kills over a shotgun shows how ignorant our self-proclaimed liberal firearms expert really is.

Gotta love when retards who don’t understand ballistics start telling other people about firearms and what others should own though.

Have you ever been punished for something someone else did?

The kid in class that acted up and made everyone stay late.

The jerk in the Army that couldn't follow orders and got extra duty for the whole company.

The idiot at work that abused a perk and got it taken away from all the employees.

It feels shitty when that happens.

It's called collective punishment and it feels shitty to gun owners.

The Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act or Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) was a subsection of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a United States federal law which included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms that were defined as assault weapons as well as certain ammunition magazines that were defined as large capacity.

The 10-year ban was passed by the U.S. Congress on August 25, 1994 and was signed into law by President Bill Clinton on September 13, 1994.[1] The ban applied only to weapons manufactured after the date of the ban's enactment. It expired on September 13, 2004, in accordance with its sunset provision. Several constitutional challenges were filed against provisions of the ban, but all were rejected by the courts. There were multiple attempts to renew the ban, but none succeeded.

The scientific consensus among criminologists and other researchers is that the ban had little to no effect on overall criminal activity, firearm deaths, or the lethality of gun crimes. This contrasts with findings on other gun control legislation targeting handguns, such as mandatory waiting periods, which likely reduce overall gun deaths [2][3]. Studies have found that the overwhelming majority of gun crimes are committed with weapons which are not covered by the AWB, and that assault weapons are less likely to be used in homicides than other weapons. There is tentative evidence that the frequency of mass shootings may have slightly decreased while the ban was in effect, but research is inconclusive, with independent researchers finding conflicting results.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

Another fake. Ukranian army fighting Russian invedors. 1 video what suppose to be Russians, even the armored vehicles are Ukrainian only the red stripes to identify them as Russians. 2 video Ukrainian forces outnumbered but put in up great fight. 

On the picture Ukrainian nazi with SS "dead head insignia". Bunch of clowns. 

IMG_20220603_054622_200.jpg

6 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Because shooting an AR-15 a few times means you know all about them.  LOL.

I build them, you fucking mutt.  Tell me how you know more about firearms than I do though.

Lol.  Not only are you a gun expert, but you also manufacture them.  Hahahaha 

8 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

Why don’t you pay your debts ?