Good speech Mr President

WVU

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

What is it currently????

Better, just wait. it's gonna get so bad politically for the left i think they'll try to cancel the election.  $6 gas, inflation out of control, housing market tanking, recession, unemployment will be rising, the immigrants will still be flooding in - how can they possibly survive an election?

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Better, just wait. it's gonna get so bad politically for the left i think they'll try to cancel the election.  $6 gas, inflation out of control, housing market tanking, recession, unemployment will be rising, the immigrants will still be flooding in - how can they possibly survive an election?

I think a recession is being optimistic. Many are saying a depression.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Because we have millions of fuking morons living and voting in this country

Look at the baby formula, that's been a big media thing for 3-4 weeks now, it's way worse now than a month ago when Biden 'got on it".

A month ago about 40% of places were out, now it's 70% +, it's getting worse not better. That's because talk doesn't fix it, just like talk about oil and infaltion doesn't fix that either.

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

i will say i dont have a lot of optimism when the republicans do take control if people like mcconnell and lindsey are still in leadership.

I think most conservatives want them gone.  We need 2 better candidates to start exposing them and running to take them down in the next 2 years.  I definitely don't want either of them to retire and give backing to their chosen replacement which would be another clone of either of them.  We need more like Rand Paul, and John Kennedy who actually stand for something and fight the Dr. Falsey's and Biden regime tyranny and oppression vs saying one thing and then being willing to go along with whatever dumb agenda of the month the dummycrats want to do to destroy this country further like Mitch, Lindsey, and Mitt do.  Get them out asap.

holy shit

now biden is blaming the republicans in congress for gas and food prices :laugh

democrats control everything from president down to local school boards, that is the ONLY reason this country is in horrible shape, and yet he blames the only people with any plans that might do any good

instead biden gives $10k/each to wealthy doctors while fukking over everyone else