RudyRuder

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, mikeman said:

Best to earn your stripes as official mod of the sandbox, prove you are worthy and perhaps they'll toss you a bone.

werent you fairly sharp and played poker?

if so, sorry about what happened to you in the future

luckily, im here to save you

every thread doesnt need to be politics

6 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

werent you fairly sharp and played poker?

if so, sorry about what happened to you in the future

luckily, im here to save you

every thread doesnt need to be politics

I played for a little while here, I'm not very good because I get bored with it, after awhile my 10-jack suited looks like gold. haven't played in a year plus.

I have a non political question, just got done watching a little of the french open tennis, WTF happened, it was doubles tennis but it was for championship - there was no one in the stands, at most 10% capacity. i thought europeans still liked their tennis?

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I played for a little while here, I'm not very good because I get bored with it, after awhile my 10-jack suited looks like gold. haven't played in a year plus.

I have a non political question, just got done watching a little of the french open tennis, WTF happened, it was doubles tennis but it was for championship - there was no one in the stands, at most 10% capacity. i thought europeans still liked their tennis?

I dont fukkin watch that. 

and lets face it, you posted that question here, in my thread,  because youd get 0 replies if you created it

atleast i have the goddamn balls to make threads about a topic i want replies in

28 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

I dont fukkin watch that. 

and lets face it, you posted that question here, in my thread,  because youd get 0 replies if you created it

atleast i have the goddamn balls to make threads about a topic i want replies in

I responded because i felt sorry for you. :deemer

the problem is, hoffa has about 25 posters checking threads with only 6 total replies per  thread

well, as you can see.....................im bringing all of you goddamn clowns out

look at iag, shes a fukkin loser that can easily be coerced to do whatever a male wants

hell, she almost fell for stevek ENOUGH SAID

In my 20+ years posting at every site but pizza pizza I have noticed the influx from time to time of SBR posters and it’s always the same kind of pizza bettor…..no other site has this type, we have our freaks  geeks and weirdos, but SBR posters have this retarded adult with childhood narcissism that you just don’t see elsewhere.

It has something to do with knowing JJ Gold is a buffoon and realizing that they are also buffoons but without their 15min of fame that they can’t get with him present so they always try His act at other forums and find out fast that they are the only dipshits that appreciate his act.

@tired act that’s been tried and failed 

Rudy, you’re simply #101 on a list of failed attempts….it’s just not going to happen Son