How Could This Happen?

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, xyz said:

Why did you get tested in the first place?

Friday night around 10 we both got sick as hell.

We made it to this morning and she said, maybe we have Covid. Okay... but whatever, I don't need a test for work or school or anything. She's on the phone with her friend and blabs something about being sick so her friend drops off a test kit, one test kit only.

So she asks me to test her because she wants to know just for the sake of knowing.

I open up this federal Biden toy doctor kit and because I'm sick I can't really figure it out. Gotta scan here, get the app, bend over...

So we jumped in the car and got tested close by.

I get another stimmy check now, right?

Here's hoping you and Mrs. Hoffa have a full and speedy recovery, Jimmy.

Eat chicken soup, stay well hydrated, maybe make yourself some special potion to boost your immune system; boil ginger, lemon, and honey... use plenty of ginger... helps the throat a lot and boost your immune system.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Thanks all.

I love chicken soup so this will be easy. Taking over the counter Airborne, Hershey candy, and lots of tea 

We're also taking something called Paxlovid for 5 days.

So I should reschedule my dental appointment Thursday? Everyone there wears masks...

terrible idea

brought to u by Pfizer :doh

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Friday night around 10 we both got sick as hell.

We made it to this morning and she said, maybe we have Covid. Okay... but whatever, I don't need a test for work or school or anything. She's on the phone with her friend and blabs something about being sick so her friend drops off a test kit, one test kit only.

So she asks me to test her because she wants to know just for the sake of knowing.

I open up this federal Biden toy doctor kit and because I'm sick I can't really figure it out. Gotta scan here, get the app, bend over...

So we jumped in the car and got tested close by.

I get another stimmy check now, right?

Why a fuken loser. Everything you post has such political bias to it. Slanting to Trumptardism.

"It's the bottom of the ninth and Russia is kicking ass". 

70 days later "did Ukraine win yet".

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Why a fuken loser. Everything you post has such political bias to it. Slanting to Trumptardism.

"It's the bottom of the ninth and Russia is kicking ass". 

70 days later "did Ukraine win yet".

How do they expect sick people to do algebra and chemistry with the dopey test kits to figure out if they have covid?

7 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Thanks all.

I love chicken soup so this will be easy. Taking over the counter Airborne, Hershey candy, and lots of tea 

We're also taking something called Paxlovid for 5 days.

So I should reschedule my dental appointment Thursday? Everyone there wears masks...

I'd stop taking the plaxovid immediately - it wont do any good and you can rebound as soon as you get well. How sick are you, it's a mild cold.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Started with chills, then body aches for a day plus. Most of that has resolved but nose is stuffed like a super cold. Kleenex everywhere...

With me i had the runny nose pretty bad for 3 days or so, then it transitioned to a slight congestion where you might spit out plegm balls for a few days(but not too bad), it'll get better but it'll be around for at least 10 -14 days until complete resolution. It's nothing really.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

So-so today.

2 oddities, I'm hungry as all hell and can't sleep. 

I'll survive the covid, being locked up with my Kitchen Technician for days on end is what will do me in...

No need to isolate, are you nuts? most people are catching this "cold'. Do what you're up to. I gave my covid to a buddy, he was at the bar 3-4 days after he tested positive.