Rudy: Teaches you to beat fantasy sports

RudyRuder

There are plenty of ways, disc golf is going to be huge in the future, but right now.........talk about easy way to win. 

Prizepicks.com -----its a "fantasy" sports website. It is basically just player props in every sport. There are different ways to bet things where its a parlay and either all have to win, or you can miss one of two and get some money back. I think 2 team parlays are the way to go. its 3x payout, which sucks, or  does it?

Steph Curry Over 2.5 turnovers tonight is -180 on pinny

right now, you could parlay that with j. tatum over 0.5 points (yes, 0.5 points on a special price, $25 max). Ofcourse, steph curry over 2.5 turnovers at -180 isnt a lock, but you are basically getting 3x at prize picks instead of -180 at pinny

j. tatum deals come like once a week i think, and tuesdays they have taco tuesdays with other specials.

however,right now...without a special on j. tatum:

you can take steph curry over 2.5 turnovers (-180) parlayed with Walker Buehler over 17.5 pitching outs (-161 at pinny)

thats easy +EV. just plus the two lines in a parlay calculator...see mathematical odds and see what you are getting for a price

i have more shit like this and more tools

thats not sports betting either, its fantasy and i think prizepicks is in about 27 states now

i dont know why you wouldnt do shit like this.............and youre going to sign up anyway so it fukkin blows we wont get affiliate links from it then hold contests with the money

but, it is what it is

golf and disc golf there is no "market" so it is harder to see what has value.........but even tennis most of the time  you can find the market

i wouldve just had you scumbags sign up through affiliate link, id have posted the HIGHEST ODDS (no work on your end)

then you just bet it and some of the cash stays on the site due to running it and posting the odds with much of the cash going back into contests

wouldve been common fukkin sense

muscrove strikeouts O 5.5 is around -170

muscrove hits allowed O4.5 is around -170 as well 

its not like im saying these are going to win, its just a +EV spot when you consider market price, subtracting juice to get the actual price, and payouts

even if you dont want to gamble with slight +EV like that, you can take the no brainer play

risk 25 on steph curry over 2.5 turnovers at -180, payout is $13.88 at pinny, at prize picks, you parlay it with j tatum over 0.5 points and its $50 payout

even kolzig can figure out how great that spot is, with no work at all

4 out of 5 bets hit with no work

Also, I've decided to retire this posting name. The way mods/admins  attack and follow me to different sites has gotten way out of hand. 

I've cussed them out twice via email to either stop, let me respond or we're going to have big problems.  In reality, only thing I could do is create 10 accounts and win contests, but thatd only hurt posters. Best thing i can do is probably let it die down and change handles

• 2 months later...

Right now you can get Tom Brady over 0.5 pass yards

Parlay that with A. Donald under 0.75 sacks (-205 on draftkings)

25 gets back 75

very easy to make money (not saying donald hits,  but the odds are there to be +EV) but you scumbags dont listen

on this prop, 25 risked should be getting back what, around 34? but you can get 75 here

• 1 year later...