How bad is this bath tub off?

KingKolzig

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Chi_Archie said:

its more about the moisture that ends of on surface of the side of the tub. It will most likely all roll off and onto the floor. over time the trailer floor will become rotten. I guess just invest in a very good shower curtain for that space and encourage baths over showers

honestly this guy is sharp on just about everything

yes thats whats happening already. i thought it was a leak from under the tub. its just a little water as you are in the shower

it could even be too much spray foam under. when i look in that little door right there. thats the water heater. so you can see a little under the tub. its overflowing with foam. likely not it but im not doing much. will do something with that overspill like chiarchie said. maybe even a line of clear silicone. fuk it

14 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

i have a negative net worth

ive begged my mother for years to help me payoff about 2500 in credit card debt. she always dodges the question. yet heroin boy is off on another losing adventure in NC. he likely needed $4,000 or so for this little try. which has a .08% chance of working out

if she thinks she is giving me chump change to move to florida then fuk it. i can see her complaining now when i ask for $300 when im in a motel in Macon 

Aren’t you like 40 years old and you’re still begging your mom for money?

WTF.