How bad is this bath tub off?

KingKolzig

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to fix this tub here. its leaking in the back. might be the tub spout. i cant just leave it it smells musty already

also i need to call my doctor for a referral to get my back checked by a profesional. its very very tight after the day is over. ill do this all tomorrow. i cant look for a job tomorrow can someone tell me if im supposed to? plz

1 hour ago, JTGAMBLE said:

You should become a professional gambler you can hit 20% on lifetime posted plays and still make money like Brock.

i have what might be a permanent knot in my back. serious its been like 5 months and i stretch and do push-ups ect

cant even do it much longer i might just drink a 18 pack and take all my pills next week

35 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i have what might be a permanent knot in my back. serious its been like 5 months and i stretch and do push-ups ect

cant even do it much longer i might just drink a 18 pack and take all my pills next week

Make sure you fix that tub before you pull the plug - you owe it to your mom.

6 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

the tub is wet behind the hardy board. it might just be the spout. we have the spout i need him to help. can you plz stop ill fill out applications this afternoon

The spout likely doesn't reach the threaded pipe enough to seal it properly and thus the leak.  I had the same issue in my new cabin.

12 minutes ago, WVU said:

The spout likely doesn't reach the threaded pipe enough to seal it properly and thus the leak.  I had the same issue in my new cabin.

this old man isnt really much help. if its not idea he doesnt put much interest in it. i could hand him a tool and he would half drop it with a limp hand. like to help my mother out but maybe better i just find a job real quick. tub if the only thing i need 100% fixed

45 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i just want to be a dishwasher for a few weeks/months. my hand are numb a lot. i need to wear those braces at night. dishwasher doesnt stress the hands too much. and i can just quit at anytime and i didnt get trained

You dont want to be a F'n dishwasher, get a security guard job, 100 times better.