Costa Rica

FrogFries

Just saw a glimpse of Costa.Rica on a special than turned to Kendra on Top the one that was with Hef.. Looks cool. I did surf during some hurricanes here on the east coast. I need a vacation outside the states.. Was thinking of Belize, Brazil.. Did not know alot of partying in Costa Rica was there ..hell maybe I can find Jon Kreta hell he paid me 5 grand before they closed.. Ryan said I was the last to get paid was lucky he said I was good people he was from Jersey big hockey guy.. Hell maybe I can actually meet George in person but how many days would a guy from the East Coast need to plan for later down the road? Pretty much need a vacation outside the states was thinking about Australia my cousins wife is from there, thought about Hong Kong.. I am single and the company I work for I got 26 days of time I can use any suggestions

Dont be fooled boys. I thought CR was a sunny paradise before I went there (several times) rains almost every day this time of year

Not sure where you've been Mr , not sure you came to the CR I live in, we have not had 1 drop of rain since last November.... and it is over 90 degrees everyday... But anyway, you can always go where ever you want to go! Just saying... :mutley

Not sure where you've been Mr , not sure you came to the CR I live in, we have not had 1 drop of rain since last November.... and it is over 90 degrees everyday... But anyway, you can always go where ever you want to go! Just saying... :mutley

Jessica be honest here... You can't wait to see me next month. Right?