Costa Rica

FrogFries

Jessica you are from Costa Rica originally? At most books lot off Americans moved to Rica and worked there... Don't you guys have a rain season.. I had an agent who moved there and said they had what was called Rain Season.. He lived in a nice bungalow by the beach and worked mall san pedro

Jessica you are from Costa Rica originally? At most books lot off Americans moved to Rica and worked there... Don't you guys have a rain season.. I had an agent who moved there and said they had what was called Rain Season.. He lived in a nice bungalow by the beach and worked mall san pedro

Yes I am from here originally! I grew up in Cali but came back a few years ago... Also yes we do have rainy season which is right around the corner LOL! Not sure how he managed to travel 2-3 hrs to work everyday! :clap Mall San Pedro and the beach are 2-3 hrs away!

Not sure where you've been Mr , not sure you came to the CR I live in, we have not had 1 drop of rain since last November.... and it is over 90 degrees everyday... But anyway, you can always go where ever you want to go! Just saying... :mutley

Where do you live in CR ?! a cave ? not 1 drop of rain since November???

Traveling Out side the country is extremly overated.Not only is flight tickets like $3,500 but you have to deal with a bunch of nasty fukin places.I cant believe people spend like $10,000 to go to some shithole in europe.Theres a million places id go in the states before i spent all my money in some foreign country.

Traveling Out side the country is extremly overated.Not only is flight tickets like $3' date='500 but you have to deal with a bunch of nasty fukin places.I cant believe people spend like $10,000 to go to some shithole in europe.Theres a million places id go in the states before i spent all my money in some foreign country.[/quote']

Under $500 bucks to go to Costa Rica from ct

Under $500 bucks to go to Costa Rica from ct

Even less sometimes, a friend of mine just got a ticket from OH to CR, round trip $424 total. You just have to know when to look for tickets. Airlines usually drop their cost about 2 weeks before flight date, this is because they need to fill the last spaces. Also, too far away from the date might help you get a cheaper ticket and traveling during the week is cheaper than weekends. Anyway, if you come now which is the low season hotels are cheaper, tours are cheaper and flights are cheaper. Even though it's the rainy season, weather predictions show that it will be until July for the real showers and actually the worse is October and November, I just came back from the beach and had absolutely no rain for 2 days. Another thing... come in December and everything would be twice as much. As mentioned above http://www.costaricaexperts.com will give you a lot of ideas and the rain might be a good thing anyway: http://costaricaexperts.com/costa-rica-rainy-season-travel-perks/?utm_content=buffer0e98d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Flew to Pacific coast of CR a few years ago (Tamerindo). Stayed at a Hilton resort with the Pacific on one side a few miles away and a bay within walking distance on the other. Sand is black from volcanic activity in years past. Played golf but best part was zip line in the jungle. Beautiful women, great weather, awesome food ... would go back in a heartbeat.

And it's only a 2.5 hour flight from Houston and fares are reasonable.