Belmont Park Summer 2022

rdalert447

There’s an angle in Race 5 that I have been playing for years, and it’s been pretty successful at all three major NY tracks. Trainer James Ferraro excels with runners coming back off short rest. Today’s entrant is coming back after racing 14 days ago. That was a decent turf sprint effort, first off the Ferraro claim. Ferraro never wins first off the claim, so we can expect some improvement second off. Especially with the quick wheel back. Plus, horse has some competitive turf sprint allowance races in its past performances. This is how I am betting it:

$20 win #6 Standup 12-1
$2 exbx 6/3,5,7,9
.50c tri 6,9/ALL/6,9
$1 P3 6/ALL/5,6

On 6/16/2022 at 3:05 PM, rdalert447 said:

There’s an angle in Race 5 that I have been playing for years, and it’s been pretty successful at all three major NY tracks. Trainer James Ferraro excels with runners coming back off short rest. Today’s entrant is coming back after racing 14 days ago. That was a decent turf sprint effort, first off the Ferraro claim. Ferraro never wins first off the claim, so we can expect some improvement second off. Especially with the quick wheel back. Plus, horse has some competitive turf sprint allowance races in its past performances. This is how I am betting it:

$20 win #6 Standup 12-1
$2 exbx 6/3,5,7,9
.50c tri 6,9/ALL/6,9
$1 P3 6/ALL/5,6

Same trainer, same angle . Belmont Race 2, #3 The Honorable Ruth 8-1. Three minutes to post. I played WIN only.

On 6/23/2022 at 4:46 PM, milwaukee mike said:

keep em coming

my favorite part of the belmont coverage is an hour before the races, getting to watch acacia

i need a vacation from vacation, wife has me running all over the place instead of my usual sit by the pool and gamble online

Sounds like a trip to Saratoga is is in the works Mike. If you have never been its a must...LMK if you go