Indiana zip line

Brock Landers

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Brock… 2 years ago we played a heads up poker game and I beat you like the 4 other times prior.  That last game you wanted to add a side bet of fancy $300 dinner.  I said sure. Anyways it’s been 2 years and you’ve never paid up.  

since you’re our generation of Anthony Bourdain of the South, I don’t feel comfortable meeting you for a meal due to the pandemic still rearing it’s ugly head. 

would you like to PayPal me or send me a gift card to clear up this financial obligation you still have with me? 

pleaee advise :pop

3 minutes ago, Hoops said:

So Brock… 2 years ago we played a heads up poker game and I beat you like the 4 other times prior.  That last game you wanted to add a side bet of fancy $300 dinner.  I said sure. Anyways it’s been 2 years and you’ve never paid up.  

since you’re our generation of Anthony Bourdain of the South, I don’t feel comfortable meeting you for a meal due to the pandemic still rearing it’s ugly head. 

would you like to PayPal me or send me a gift card to clear up this financial obligation you still have with me? 

OH, WOW!!!!

Thread just became exceedingly WILD.

GL collecting HOOPS, and congrats on the win.

6 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

lady makes 66k a year which is by far the lowest in her entire department. i looked its state record

then she comes home to a non-human who brings nothing to the table other than a warm body. sad

Illinois has the 2nd highest property taxes, only New Jersey's are higher.

So since they do not own a home.

Or any land.

They do not have to concern themselves with that.  So those 66 dimes are pretty good.  

Well, if you like living in a 400 sq. foot dorm that is.

15 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Lol

How long have you been reading the forums?

This is Bobbyfk level intelligence 

30 minutes ago, xyz said:

Illinois has the 2nd highest property taxes, only New Jersey's are higher.

So since they do not own a home.

Or any land.

They do not have to concern themselves with that.  So those 66 dimes are pretty good.  

Well, if you like living in a 400 sq. foot dorm that is.

but he blows thru at least 25k a year with sh1tty -330 ML favs and solo poverty trips

so shes at work and hes out consuming it all. that has to make her depressed. sad 

19 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

but he blows thru at least 25k a year with sh1tty -330 ML favs and solo poverty trips

so shes at work and hes out consuming it all. that has to make her depressed. sad 

Many like to EAT their blues away.  

59 minutes ago, Hoops said:

I buy this $300 debt for fair market value. 

Should I send the $1.68 via paypal or cashapp?

1 hour ago, Hoops said:

Another stiff by da midge.