look at this poor old guy

mikeman

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Check this one out - guy looks like a fagg when you see the still. This was in the chicago suburbs.

Yes i saw that couple days ago and good thing guy was shot dead the officer is lucky guy did not just drive and plow into him but pulled next to him and exited with an ax deserved it

Looking at it from a different angle i did not realize that he actually opened the door and then closed it the other video did not show that

The officer was lucky that the first time when he opened the door he was not ready if he came out right then n there it would have been bad because he closed the door not sure what happened maybe he dropped the ax the officer knew something was wrong he got into position and wss ready to fire

4 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Looking at it from a different angle i did not realize that he actually opened the door and then closed it the other video did not show that

The officer was lucky that the first time when he opened the door he was not ready if he came out right then n there it would have been bad because he closed the door not sure what happened maybe he dropped the ax the officer knew something was wrong he got into position and wss ready to fire

The guy didn't put the car in park, that's why he jerked forward, if he had done it right the first time the cop prob wouldn't have been ready. you can also see pill bottles fall out of his clothes when he hits the pavement.

image.png.adce98e7741a3f9adb4af2bbd07cf576.png

32 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The guy didn't put the car in park, that's why he jerked forward, if he had done it right the first time the cop prob wouldn't have been ready. you can also see pill bottles fall out of his clothes when he hits the pavement.

image.png.adce98e7741a3f9adb4af2bbd07cf576.png

if this dude was black there would be 24/7 tv coverage for months, like george floyd

6 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Wow. That's f up. 

Poor guy. Was born and raised in normal county,probably worked all his life and now has to deal with these animals. 

i assume you still have relatives or connections to russia/europe, what do they think of US society when they see stuff like that?

48 minutes ago, fifty cint said:

Little different.... I think I saw an axe in his hand and attacking a police officer...slightly different circumstances I'de say.  Sick video

true, but jacob blake here in kenosha had a knife and was stealing a car with children in it... and we were lied to about the knife and everything else... if this dude was black they would've photoshopped flowers instead of the ax lol

52 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

true, but jacob blake here in kenosha had a knife and was stealing a car with children in it... and we were lied to about the knife and everything else... if this dude was black they would've photoshopped flowers instead of the ax lol

The media is definitely a modern disgrace.  If they ever reported the facts of Fentantyl Floyd, Rayshard Brooks, or Jacob Blake it would have been something along the lines of "a black male is paralyzed after a struggle today where it resulted in the police resorting to gunfire.  We head to Kenosha Wisconsin where NBC nightly news is reporting that Jacob Blake who has a warrant out for his arrest and is currently awaiting trial for charges of third-degree felony sexual assault, trespassing, and disorderly conduct for domestic abuse is now paraylzed after being shot multiple times by police officers.  It appears as though from the video footage the suspect fought and ignored all orders from police officers in an attempted arrest before reaching for an unidentified object not seen to the police.  The police warned the suspect to stop and he ignored all commands leaving them no choice to protect their own lives and fire.  We learned that officers had already used tasers on the man which proved to be unaffective and he got up and walked around to the other side of the car reaching for an object that the officers couldn't see asking him to stop.  Jacob Blake was at the house of his children's mother who called the police on him and had a restraining order on him.  The suspect is listed in critical condition.  We'll update as we learn more about this.  A sad situation indeed."

Instead we get their garbage and a follow up special with Michael Strahan.