I'm leaving deadwood

mikeman

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

I used to get Killer Weekly mailed to me. lot of guys just quit when DNA came out. then others after the Patriot act was put in. some guys still kill and swear they are doing well. id expect the few that remain do well in the national parks. a good looking Park Ranger shirt tucked in and you have a great start right there. 

You are definitely on a FBI watch list or two.  You had me googling Killer Weekly.  Hopefully I don’t land on one as well. 

6 minutes ago, WVU said:

You are definitely on a FBI watch list or two.  You had me googling Killer Weekly.  Hopefully I don’t land on one as well. 

nothing gets me going like hurting other ppl. i should be on all the lists. ive always been fascinated with bringing pain to everything i see. love it

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

nothing gets me going like hurting other ppl. i should be on all the lists. ive always been fascinated with bringing pain to everything i see. love it

You already get plenty of attention sir, no need to ramp it up with more craziness.

im actually using an axe to scrape off some gunk from the ceiling. just fixing up the place so my mother can rent it to my brothers worker. nice little place but its too good for me and my brother has helped my mom a lot so he should get this place for his guy. its only 100 yards away from his job

but im having fantasies i cant stop

ax398.jpg