Heading out to Oriole Game

redstripe

Son bought tickets for Fathers day. Have not been to a game in 5-6 years. 

Club level seats front row. Just looked they are actually a favorite -130 . That is very surprising. 

Going to check out Cross Street Market before game. Anyone that's been here to Baltimore knows it. It was torn down and redone. 

Have not seen the new market yet. Deciding in this biden world, pack or not. City has turned into a cesspool ,but Stadium area at Camden yards and Market area not as bad. 

Stadium very nice place to watch a game. I was at last game at memorial stadium And first game at Camden yards . Time flies 

Old Market 

image.jpeg

New Market 

Cross Street Market

Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Stadium Base

Hard to believe place is 30 years old

Oriole Park at Camden Yards still drawing rave reviews after 30 years

FANTASTIC Redstripe!

Have a blast at Camden Yards!

I cannot lay a price on Lyles, however good news,  his era is 2.93 at home.  Which is significantly lower compared to his overall 5.10 era.

How does the ball travel on a mid 80 degree night in June at THE YARD?

If Mancini's hand does not keep him out of the lineup, I have not checked any of the lineups yet; then the Over 9 1/2 might be good.

Cheers!

Stand Up Beer Sticker by RedStripe for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Same ole Os   Great night though ,ended up in a skybox with free beer and food for 2 innings. Old friend spotted me and pulled us in.  Ran into a beer vendor that grew up in Baltimore and moved to NC 30 YEARS ago . But stil made the trek back every year. 

Guy was a great friend thought he "dropped dead " {sorry stole from biden } OR.  retired . 

But literally told me he came back to Baltimore to get some love from his friends. His wife was just diagnosed with terminal cancer. 

He has been taking care of her on his farm in NC for the last 4 years. Wifes sister came intown and said you need a break. 

When he saw me guy broke down and said that's why they told me to come back. He is one of the real people in this world. 

Great night new market sucks all yuppies . 

Overall had a great time ! 

1 hour ago, Dingo said:

Was he chain smoking and yelling

Fuck You Brandon 

Went up to usher in club level that I knew when I had season tickets and asked him if I need to go downstairs to smoke still .

He said now you can not smoke in any MLB stadium. WTF ! Orioles had a section downstairs that was fenced off that went outside of stadium . No  more. 

These idiots wonder why stadiums are 20 % full. 

2 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Went up to usher in club level that I knew when I had season tickets and asked him if I need to go downstairs to smoke still .

He said now you can not smoke in any MLB stadium. WTF ! Orioles had a section downstairs that was fenced off that went outside of stadium . No  more. 

These idiots wonder why stadiums are 20 % full. 

Pal no one smokes anymore besides you :laugh