$100 entry cash poker tourney open to anyone (post up for non-Ungar or JF members)

IAG

10 hours ago, IAG said:

700 1st

300 2nd 

We in Ungar have  been toying around with this as a periodic alternative to the cash game…would take ten players…NLTH.  Could be any night we have the players.    If you are SERIOUSLY interested and commit to playing provided works with ur schedule, please sign below.  Games  would probably start between  6-8pm EST.   Just trying to gauge interest

1. IAG

Tourney tonight or cash game tonight?   Not sure we have enough Tim to get tourney going tonight.  

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Tourney tonight or cash game tonight?   Not sure we have enough Tim to get tourney going tonight.  

I’m thinking regular game. I’m spent.  No energy to set up tourney tonight.  Maybe we should set tourney night for every  Wednesday night..can see how it goes,   I’ll make a thread tomorrow with sign up,  if I reserve a seat and don’t show, u lose ur buy in.  

13 minutes ago, IAG said:

I’m thinking regular game. I’m spent.  No energy to set up tourney tonight.  Maybe we should set tourney night for every  Wednesday night..can see how it goes,   I’ll make a thread tomorrow with sign up,  if I reserve a seat and don’t show, u lose ur buy in.  

tough day at work?

25 minutes ago, IAG said:

Sounds like a great plan, lets do this

14 hours ago, IAG said:

This will happen Wednesday at 9 pm EST. Limit ten.  Will go with 5 or more.  $100 entry. 70/30 split for first and second.  I will put up official sign-in post here on Monday morning.   Players who have posted up, or are JF and/or Ungar regulars in good standing(who do not need to post up)  will either be sent a link via pm, or it will be posted in this thread.  If posted, guest chat will be disabled during the game.   Every player will start with 1500 chips.  Blinds will change every 5-8 minutes (need to check with Poker commissioner Red on that) 

Those who have already  indicated interest, please pm over weekend to confirm,  and I will reserve your spot. Anyone who has not posted interest in thread will have to get on list beginning Monday.  Remember if you reserve spot and no show, your spot may be given away…if your spot is not filled, you will still be responsible for your $100 entry fee.   Hopefully we  get at least five confirmed. I know a lot of people like to play, but Ungar cash game has gotten too big for some to want to play regularly.  This would be a nice weekly/semi-weekly alternative I think.  

23 minutes ago, IAG said:

This will happen Wednesday at 9 pm EST. Limit ten.  Will go with 5 or more.  $100 entry. 70/30 split for first and second.  I will put up official sign-in post here on Monday morning.   Players who have posted up, or are JF and/or Ungar regulars in good standing(who do not need to post up)  will either be sent a link via pm, or it will be posted in this thread.  If posted, guest chat will be disabled during the game.   Every player will start with 1500 chips.  Blinds will change every 5-8 minutes (need to check with Poker commissioner Red on that) 

Those who have already  indicated interest, please pm over weekend to confirm,  and I will reserve your spot. Anyone who has not posted interest in thread will have to get on list beginning Monday.  Remember if you reserve spot and no show, your spot may be given away…if your spot is not filled, you will still be responsible for your $100 entry fee.   Hopefully we  get at least five confirmed. I know a lot of people like to play, but Ungar cash game has gotten too big for some to want to play regularly.  This would be a nice weekly/semi-weekly alternative I think.  

Great IAG !  I will get blinds figured out once things slow down over here . We could also do deep stack 3000 chips if players would like that better . That lets you play a little more and not a rush with blinds going fast. 

But whatever you decide is fine by me. Thanks for getting this going. I have been wanting to do this for awhile and just get to busy .

A weekly tourney I think would be Great ! I would guess for 100 entry we would get 5-10 players every week. 

Weds Night works great also. Most people busy on weekends.