I thought I was immune

WVU

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BGS 9.5 said:

This is no shit, I was diagnosed with Covid today, been feeling like shit for days and finally got tested to get the heat off me from work. 

And yes, I got got stuck numbers 1 and 2 

Same as me, caught Covid with shots 1 & 2 with no boosters...

Nyquil yourself deeply and sleep through the worst of it.

Hang in there BGS.

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Why is it that pretty much everyone in this thread with COVID-19 is vaccinated against it?  Weird.

Perhaps...............

1. More people vaccinated than not

2.  The majority of people vaccinated, tend to test more.

I'm not vaccinated(or ever been tested), but the percentage is very high that I've had Covid-19

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

Perhaps...............

1. More people vaccinated than not

2.  The majority of people vaccinated, tend to test more.

I'm not vaccinated(or ever been tested), but the percentage is very high that I've had Covid-19

No, and yes but... doesn't matter, the unvaccinated are not panicking for a reason

I got it, and didnt even flinch, knew I was gonna make it 100%

A man knows. I knew it was gonna be shitty, so I bought 20 pain killers, weed and ice cream for confort.

Bought tons of garlic, ginger, honey, Vitamin D, citrus to heal myself.

Weathered it out. Now I'm immune to Omicron I suppose.

18 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

you are dumb man, why do you ignore the Pfizer data?

I can't even argue with you. You never even graduated middle school. 

You brush your teeth right? Why? because it's doctor recomended. If you don't your teeth will rot and fall out of your head. Proven fact. I never said the vax was bullet proof. Had two shots but it helped my symptoms be less severe. No doubt.

1 minute ago, Deemer said:

Vaxed and BOOSTED

one of only people I know that hasn’t gotten it

safe and effective boys and girls 

To further my point, all vaxxed people I know who got it. About 1 had bad symptoms.

Lost a semi closer family member to covid and they were unvaxxed. Several unvaxxed friends got it and got pretty sick for 3-5 days.

I will say several vaxxed friends and family have got it, but as I said very few symptoms.

I may be immune because I’ve been a close contact COUNTLESS times and test every time frequently and NEGATIVE

4 minutes ago, Deemer said:

Hoping those that choose not to get it are advising high risk individuals to get it. I can see an argument for being 35, healthy,  going unvaxxed. But if you’re 50+… or obese… or underlying conditions, get it. Zero choice imo

My parents are both late 60’s and unvaxxed.

Both got over it in a week with mild symptoms.

Before anybody had ever heard of covid the only vaccine that anybody ever got was the yearly flu shot.  The sole purpose of everybody that decided they needed that yearly was……so that they wouldn’t get the flu and be sick.  Somehow with covid we have people thanking their lucky stars they caught the virus anyways and were sick from it but didn’t die or their symptoms were less severe than….well they most likely would have been just fine anyways without it.  At this point it’s irrelevant to most people, but it’s still sad to see everybody thank God for their vaccine now that it’s not even relevant and get sick anyways but survive like 99.7% of the country.

Anyways feel better WVU.